Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Zelda Spirit Tracks Demos & Professor Layton Kiosk Video Loop, NFR stuff. ended please lock

LOCKED TOPIC

Apr 4, 2015 at 6:59:54 PM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Welcome!

House Rules:
--Ends on Monday 4/6 at 8:00 pm NA.

--Rolling 1-minute extensions on all lots if any bids in final minute of any lot (will then end at 8:0X:00).
--Shipping is free to the US, $6 to Canada
--Gift payment is appreciated, not expected.  
--A bid kills the BIN on that item this time.

--Payment is due within 48 hours of auction end unless prior arrangements have been made.

Zelda Spirit Tracks demo with cosmetic damage--$24 (BIN $34)--JNovo79
Zelda Spirit Tracks demo--$30 (BIN $39)--teh lurv
Professor Layton Unwound Future video loop--$40 (BIN $50)

The above prices are the starting bids for each lot.  These are being auctioned separately.  Recent sales for the Spirit Tracks demo are in the $45-75 range, so there are definitely deals to be had here.  The one with cosmetic damage does work but has some ridges missing because they got warped and subsequently removed (see back).  The labels on all the cartridges are great, and they all have back stickers.  I think the pictures illustrate the conditions well, but feel free to ask any questions privately or publicly.  The Layton is uncommon and has sold as high as $150 that I know of (currently available on eBay for $99).  These are intentionally offered as better deals than you will find outside NA.

Just to be clear, these Not For Resale cartridges are different from the retail versions.  Spirit Tracks is a playable demo, and Layton is a video preview that loops and is not interactive.

AUCTION 1

AUCTION 2

AUCTION 3

-------------------------
Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Edited: 04/06/2015 at 08:18 PM by coffeewithmrsaturn

Apr 5, 2015 at 1:50:30 PM
The Hero (426)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania

Apr 6, 2015 at 9:01:44 AM
JNovo79 (120)
(Grumpy ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Illinois
$24 on 1
$29 on 2

hhttp://www.ebay.com/sch/jnovo79/m...; <-- eBay, games & also not-games

Pie > Cake
Unashamed Evil Reseller & Sega Fanboy
@JNovo79 on twitter... mostly me bitching about how being a lawyer is lame

Apr 6, 2015 at 6:01:55 PM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
ends tonight

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Apr 6, 2015 at 7:54:11 PM
teh lurv (118)
< King Solomon >
Massachusetts
$30 on #2

My son... gives me Helpful Nintendo Hints that are far too complex for the adult mind to comprehend. Here's a verbatim example: "OK, there's Ganon and miniature Ganon and there's these things like jelly beans and the miniature Ganon is more powerfuller, because when you touch him the flying eagles come down and the octopus shoots red rocks and the swamp takes longer." And the hell of it is, I know he's right. - Dave Barry

Apr 7, 2015 at 10:09:27 PM
The Hero (426)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania