NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Stadium Events CB Craigslist not mine

May 21, 2010 at 12:20:45 AM
0xero0 (230)
(Drunk Robot) < Kraid Killer >
Oregon

-------------------------
Open to trades http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Edited: 05/21/2010 at 12:47 AM by 0xero0

May 21, 2010 at 12:36:18 AM
Zoso471 (13)
(--Anthony --) < El Ripper >
Ontario
hmmm, actually seems legit, doesnt seem like a good price so i would pass, but if you need it for your collection, go for it!

May 21, 2010 at 12:43:11 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
If it is legit, that's a pretty nice condition box. May very well be worth the asking price. Wonder why he's posting it on Craigslist though, I mean it'd definitely be worth opening an eBay account, or finding a private site like this one to sell it on...

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

May 21, 2010 at 12:49:15 AM
udisi (88)
< King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: the_wizard_666

If it is legit, that's a pretty nice condition box. May very well be worth the asking price. Wonder why he's posting it on Craigslist though, I mean it'd definitely be worth opening an eBay account, or finding a private site like this one to sell it on...
well, he did open it up to trades to. If you're gonna trade, I would think locally would be ideal.

May 21, 2010 at 12:51:38 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
True, but if you know what it's worth, you're gonna want to open it up to the widest market possible...

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

May 21, 2010 at 1:17:54 AM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
oh portland

eBay listings here

May 21, 2010 at 1:26:30 AM
ihavethatpma (324)
(Doombutt Jazzmouth) < Bowser >
Washington
That's mine you silly geese.

I was looking at it earlier today, and I ended up peeling off the sticker that was on it fairly easily, and then I thought, "I wonder if somebody would just trade me some cool stuff for it?", so I took a picture and made an ad.  I would totally do a part trade for a better car or motorcycle or even a buttload of cheaper Nintendo things.

I haven't had any emails as of yet, but I expect a lot $1 offers, trades for razor scooters, and if someone actually wanted to meet up, I'd probably get mugged or something.  I was just curious I guess.

When I first got the box, I thought that I would be able to get 10k easily, but now I realize that even with the cart, 10k is a okay price.  I didn't actually put it on here because I was waiting for Port's to sell first, and I thought it would be kind of a jerk move to try and sell mine at the same time he was getting rid of his.

I'll probably edit this 10 more times.

Edited: 05/21/2010 at 01:54 AM by ihavethatpma

May 21, 2010 at 1:43:08 AM
Elijah (161)
(John (JD) Heins) < Wiz's Mom >
Iowa
I would have guessed it was yours, being from Portland, anyway, I have an 89 rustang that's falling apart with your name on it, and I'll even put a tricycle in the hatch in case you break down, LOL

Good luck, who know's what'll come of this, but yeah be careful for sure! Lot's of scammers out there!

Selling everything.
-------> *Click Here* <--------

God loves everyone

May 21, 2010 at 1:56:12 AM
ihavethatpma (324)
Washington
Sounds tempting, but I'm looking for an UPgrade. ha

I really doubt that anything will come of this, but I figure it wouldn't hurt.

May 21, 2010 at 8:25:16 AM
Laurie (42)
(Levar Burtons' Magically Wonderful Deluxe Sundae Machine) < Lolo Lord >
Ontario
Originally posted by: ihavethatpma
I haven't had any emails as of yet, but I expect a lot $1 offers, trades for razor scooters, and if someone actually wanted to meet up, I'd probably get mugged or something.  I was just curious I guess.

If you get any stupid emails, be sure to post 'em here. I know I always enjoy a good laugh out of them.

May 21, 2010 at 10:15:50 AM
Mog (140)
(Mr Mog) < King Solomon >
Federated States of Micronesia
If I were to trade you all of the cars I've ever had, it still wouldn't total a CB Stadium Events

May 21, 2010 at 11:30:30 AM
milesbeyond (96)
(See Kay) < Meka Chicken >
Washington
I thought it'd be yours Jeff. Good luck with it man! Hopefully someone offers something cool. Like a boat. That'd be awesome.

May 21, 2010 at 1:48:36 PM
Levirules (12)
(Levi Morgan) < Meka Chicken >
New York
Originally posted by: MrMiniMog

If I were to trade you all of the cars I've ever had, it still wouldn't total a CB Stadium Events

Same here I think.  Lessee, I'm 24 and my last car was $4400, the car before was $3000, and the car before that was $1800... That's $9200, not including all of the repair and maintenance costs over the years.  Or the fact that 2 of them are dead and one is totally on its way out XD

::: Now playing: Demon's Souls, Portal 2 :::

May 21, 2010 at 2:54:07 PM
ihavethatpma (324)
Washington
Originally posted by: Laurie

If you get any stupid emails, be sure to post 'em here. I know I always enjoy a good laugh out of them.

I actually haven't had one reply yet, which is strange.  I figured I'd at least get a couple calling me a greedy idiot bozo.

May 21, 2010 at 3:19:13 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland

I actually haven't had one reply yet, which is strange.  I figured I'd at least get a couple calling me a greedy idiot bozo.

What's your email?  We can take care of that

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

May 22, 2010 at 12:12:37 AM
Zoso471 (13)
(--Anthony --) < El Ripper >
Ontario

hmmm, try selling it for 50 bucks and a snickers, see what kind of response you get then

May 22, 2010 at 12:24:43 AM
ihavethatpma (324)
Washington
A few months back I posted it with a "make offer" listing, and the highest cash offer I received was <$200, and the highest trade offer I got was an XBOX 360 arcade.

And Jonas, you call call big stupid doo doo head on here if you want to, I don't mind.

May 22, 2010 at 2:36:02 AM
csgx1 (20)
(Corbin B) < Eggplant Wizard >
California

and if someone actually wanted to meet up, I'd probably get mugged or something.  I was just curious I guess.

Be very careful with meeting up with someone if they claim they have the cash to buy.  I'm sure you have heard about all the scams and robberies on craigslist.  People have been getting robbed or scammed for a lot less money. 

Good luck with your sale.

May 22, 2010 at 5:44:01 AM
recspecz (1)
(Shawn Wilkinson) < Meka Chicken >
Illinois
Originally posted by: csgx1

and if someone actually wanted to meet up, I'd probably get mugged or something.  I was just curious I guess.

Be very careful with meeting up with someone if they claim they have the cash to buy.  I'm sure you have heard about all the scams and robberies on craigslist.  People have been getting robbed or scammed for a lot less money. 

Good luck with your sale.

You meet in a public place, such as a coffee house. You bring a two friends. One is with you at the table ("partner"). The other is located in another location nearby ("lookout"). Meet and chat business. Everything should go smoothly. Do this regardless if you are the seller or buyer.

recspecz