Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Holy crap. Analogue Super NT!!!! Preorder up now!

May 16, 2018 at 5:16:33 PM
VmprHntrD (0)
< El Ripper >
United States
I know I last posted in March but while I would have liked the retail style old school color choices I came across package and price so good I ended up getting a black Super NT a few weeks back and I'm very impressed. I put my cherry console back in its box to be stored. I'm now running my non-3D Nintendo systems in HDMI now which is nice. Kevtris does good work.

May 17, 2018 at 1:41:05 PM
Odin Belmont (0)
< Little Mac >
England
Originally posted by: WhiteGlint

I loves my Super NT. I wanna have it's babies!!

Jun 2, 2018 at 10:17:56 PM
MottZilla (0)
(Mott Zilla) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Originally posted by: cartman

When he releases the Genesis cores is that the end of any aspirations for a Genesis Analogue NT?

Unless I missed some announcement, I don't see why Kevtris would release a Genesis core for the Super NT. I would imagine he'd like to be paid for his work. It would make the most sense to modify the Super NT with the appropriate ports and sell a "Mega NT". If I missed some announcement about a Genesis or other core for the Super NT I'd like to know about it.

Jun 3, 2018 at 12:09:07 AM
CMR (4)
< El Ripper >
United States
I just want an Odyssey 2 core.

Jun 3, 2018 at 4:55:16 AM
cartman (16)
(The Boss) < King Solomon >
Sweden
Originally posted by: MottZilla

Originally posted by: cartman

When he releases the Genesis cores is that the end of any aspirations for a Genesis Analogue NT?

Unless I missed some announcement, I don't see why Kevtris would release a Genesis core for the Super NT. I would imagine he'd like to be paid for his work. It would make the most sense to modify the Super NT with the appropriate ports and sell a "Mega NT". If I missed some announcement about a Genesis or other core for the Super NT I'd like to know about it.

No you didn't miss any announcements i'm just speculating. But there is talk about,the release of different cores, and many have already been released like the Mastersystem. Altough that one isn't exactly a heavy hitter so maybe that's why he was fine with it?

I wouldn't like to play games without any cart/controller slot that's the main thing i have against cores.

Oct 15 at 12:56:59 PM
The Strangest (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Tennessee
The old Super Nintendo went back to where it belonged - my older brother's house, the original owner from back in the day after many years of loaning it to me.

So now I'm at a crossroads. Should I buy an original or spend the extra cash for the Super NT that hooks up to modern TVs?

Oct 15 at 1:00:50 PM
Tulpa (2)
< Wiz's Mom >
California
Originally posted by: The Strangest

The old Super Nintendo went back to where it belonged - my older brother's house, the original owner from back in the day after many years of loaning it to me.

So now I'm at a crossroads. Should I buy an original or spend the extra cash for the Super NT that hooks up to modern TVs?
If you're going to game on modern TVs, it's worth the investment for the HDMI/upscaling alone. 

Oct 15 at 1:15:25 PM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Originally posted by: Tulpa

Originally posted by: The Strangest

If you're going to game on modern TVs, it's worth the investment for the HDMI/upscaling alone. 

Yup. I've gone from plain SNES to composite RGB to the Super NT and the NT is far and above the other options I've tried on a modern TV.

-------------------------

Oct 15 at 1:31:24 PM
punch-out!!84 (26)
(Mac ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
I prefer the Super NT for playing on modern TVs. I use my SNES for my PVM.