Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Hi to everyone!

Mar 25, 2007 at 11:49:00 AM
piteta (0)
(josep gil) < Tourian Tourist >
Spain
Hi, my name is piteta... well, i guess i should say "my nick is piteta" ^^¿ Btw, i'm spanish nes collector who some of you may know because i'm also registered at nesworld forum, wich i visit it from time to time, who has registered here just to reply at least one question ^^¿... so hello to everyone!

-------------------------
Enough of your games asthar, this is between you and me.

Mar 25, 2007 at 11:56:55 AM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
Hey piteta
Glad you made it over this way. I know you are a big time PAL collector. You should love over out PAL section and see if you have any info to help us fill in gaps and scans. We would really appreciate the help of another good PAL collector. WELCOME!!!
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Mar 25, 2007 at 11:57:21 AM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
Welcome Piteta.

Mar 25, 2007 at 12:29:33 PM
piteta (0)
Spain
thanks for the welcome

Originally posted by: NationalGameDepot

Hey piteta

Glad you made it over this way. I know you are a big time PAL collector. You should love over out PAL section and see if you have any info to help us fill in gaps and scans. We would really appreciate the help of another good PAL collector. WELCOME!!!

~~NGD

i've been looking at the game database and it's awesome, and what surprises me is that there're lots of varations i didn't know. About the scans i've already helped you because there are some scans of my carts and boxes wich i guess have been submitted by boot god.... but i've recently bought new games wich i haven't scaned yet, so if you tell me where shall i send them i can do it as soon as i've scaned them Btw, who's the other pal collector? (if that can be asked ^^¿)

Mar 25, 2007 at 1:17:10 PM
KennyB (14)
(No Go ogle result) < Eggplant Wizard >
Belgium
I'm a PAL collector I'm from Belgium. Speedy_nes is also from Belgium and Nes-a-holic is from Holland. Welcome to NintendoAge !!!

EDIT: Can't seem to find any post of Nes-a-holic so i'm not sure he is a member here.
@ Dain: Why don't whe have a members list ? Or maybe is missed it

Edited: 03/25/2007 at 01:24 PM by KennyB

Mar 25, 2007 at 2:43:46 PM
piteta (0)
Spain
so you are "the other" pal collector? i say "the other because" i know nes-a-holic and speedy nes from nesworld.

Mar 25, 2007 at 4:48:13 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
You can send scans to me at [email protected] or you can send them Dain at [email protected] either or. We will very much apreciate any scan you can get for us. Front and back of box and cart. The whole manual, and even the top label of the cart.

Me and Dain also collect PAL games, plus there are a few others people have submitted some images as well that don't post much.

Dain told me the other day that be plans to add the memberlist soon, it is on his to do list Kenny.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Mar 25, 2007 at 6:28:23 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
Welcome, I too have seen you at Nes Forums. I collect PAL as well but it is harder from the US. Currently I have around 200 CIB PAL games from all over.

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Mar 30, 2007 at 3:50:48 PM
piteta (0)
Spain
i know you because you've bidded on some nes games i was watching at ebay.es. I also think i've seen you at nesworld, but as i dont usually post there im not sure. And to tell you the truth i admire all the people who collect pal games because they're hard to find CIB and shipping is expensive.... and what it makes it more awesome is that a pal collection from an american guy with so many games makes it at least as good as the one from some one from Europe.... Btw, have you thought of showing your collection at the official thread wich is in one of these forums?

Originally posted by: NationalGameDepot

You can send scans to me at [email protected] or you can send them Dain at [email protected] either or. We will very much apreciate any scan you can get for us. Front and back of box and cart. The whole manual, and even the top label of the cart.

Me and Dain also collect PAL games, plus there are a few others people have submitted some images as well that don't post much.

~~NGD

currently i'm a quite busy to scan boxes, carts and manuals... and there's also the problem that i can't remember wich pics i've sent to boot god so maybe i'll send you some dups.... Btw, i'll check wich games on your list haven't have a pic and i'll send them to you. ¿Wich size and resolution shall i use for my new scans?

Edited: 03/30/2007 at 03:52 PM by piteta

Mar 30, 2007 at 3:57:04 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
150 DPI is normally what we've started to use for all new scans. Some of our older scans are in 72 and 96 dpi.

-Dain

Mar 30, 2007 at 3:57:51 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
I have put up one pic of part of my collection on here before. Problem is my collection is so big I had to go out in my front yard and take a picture through the window and I still only got about 3/4 of it in the pic. And now it is about 50% larger than it was last time with all the 3 vs 5 screw, variaints, -CAN, Sachen, Pirates, and PAL stuff I have been picking up.

One day I am confident the papa to be DAIN will get a certain tool up and running that will make me focus on catalogging my collection and maybe I will get around to taking some pics to go with it. No pressure Dain... :-)

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!

Mar 30, 2007 at 4:18:16 PM
piteta (0)
Spain
well, with so many games i don't know how the hell you would fit them in one pic.... Btw, how many people have told you you're insane? i say this because its really crazy to collect all variants, unlicensed carts and all that stuff.... and if i were you i wouldn't worry about Dain because he (and most of us, i guess) wouldn't know where to begin if he was in front of a collection like that

Originally posted by: Dain

150 DPI is normally what we've started to use for all new scans. Some of our older scans are in 72 and 96 dpi.

-Dain

usually scan them at 300 so i'll downsample them before i send them. I guess the final size of the scan will be around 300KB, if that's too much just tell me

Mar 30, 2007 at 4:30:33 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
Actually I just wanted to get into one picture for dramatic effect! :-)

Truthfully though, there are quite a few SERIOUSLY insane hardcore collectors here, I wouldn't even begin to say just me. I would give my left arm for some of the stuff in Dain's collection. MichiganMike and NGD Jason's collections come to mind as well.

Mar 30, 2007 at 6:55:04 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
North Carolina
I'm not sure if you've seen my collection Piteta -- it's borderline insane

-Dain

Mar 30, 2007 at 8:10:23 PM
BootGod (16)
(Mark Lacey) < Meka Chicken >
Minnesota
Hey piteta, nice to see you around I do still have your scans you sent me way back when. I know I got all the licensed carts processed and a good amount of the boxes, but I haven't touched them in ages. This site doesn't yet have those scans (nor mine) but hopefully we can get something worked out here.

Dain, all of my scans are 300 dpi (though some boxes are still 150) and all of piteta's stuff I have is 150dpi.

Apr 4, 2007 at 2:33:33 AM
piteta (0)
Spain
then, if you haven't placed my scans here, who has done it? May be someone who saw them at retrones? (most of the scans there are mine) Btw, this week my sister is coming back to home with her scaner so i'll be able to scan some carts and boxes that can't be found here.

Originally posted by: Braveheart69

Truthfully though, there are quite a few SERIOUSLY insane hardcore collectors here, I wouldn't even begin to say just me. I would give my left arm for some of the stuff in Dain's collection. MichiganMike and NGD Jason's collections come to mind as well.

that's right. Here you can find the "insanest" nes collectors all over the net. And to tell you the truth i think your love for the nes is really insane. I think i would turn crazy if i had to collect every single game released in the world.

Originally posted by: Dain

I'm not sure if you've seen my collection Piteta -- it's borderline insane

-Dain

I think i've seen it, but i was too impressed by the pics that i didn't look who was its owner

Originally posted by: Braveheart69

that's right. Here you can find the "insanest" nes collectors all over the net. And to tell you the truth i think your love for the nes is really insane. I think i would turn crazy if i had to collect every single game released in the world.

Apr 4, 2007 at 6:08:06 AM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
North Carolina
Hey guys,

Scans on this site have come from all over the place, so I really don't know who's is who's. I've received so many images from so many sources that it's hard to keep track (and that's honestly why I don't, LOL

I just hope everyone helps pitch in to fill in the needed ones so that we can verify 100% that each games exists.

-Dain

Apr 28, 2007 at 6:52:00 PM
piteta (0)
Spain
i thought it was him because i thought no one would download all my scans from retrones. Btw, as soon as i have some free time i'll start to send you all the scans i have (and you don't have)

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:18:04 PM
WERY (0)
(Johan L) < Eggplant Wizard >
Sweden
Iam also a collector of PAL games that were sold in Sweden but american USA games on the nes is my choice. Got the goal to collect them all exept those pirates(tengen, colordreams, sachen etc)

The Duce
Brother of Bros

My NES Collection
Goin' for a complete USA licensed collection on the NES

May 1, 2007 at 10:10:07 AM
Xevious (12)
(John Olaisen) < Meka Chicken >
Norway
Hi piteta! John from Norway here. I'm also a PAL collector (PAL-B/SCN), but I'll try to get a CIB US set also.

One by one the penguins steal my sanity...