Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Transaction time limit extension I always seem to run out of time :S

Jun 20, 2012 at 11:53:02 AM
Abelardo (77)
(Abelardo González) < El Ripper >
Mexico
Hi, I'd like to propose a functionality that would allow to extend the transaction time limit, maybe a button to request a time extension (maybe 30 days) & your counterpart should be notified and agree to the extension.

Usually 90 days is plenty to complete a transaction, but in my case I request shipping to a family member that lives in the US, and travel over there around 3 times a year, so it take a while for me to actually get the stuff. I've never had a problem with my trades and I expect not to run into any at all, all I wish is I can give specific feedback on packaging & condition.

I hope this can be implemented, thanks!

Jun 20, 2012 at 2:09:39 PM
GhostNinja (28)
(Josh B.) < El Ripper >
United Kingdom
Could you not get your family member to check it over and see if it's as described, maybe with some pictures to send you or something?

Jun 20, 2012 at 3:20:30 PM
TWarwick07 (85)
(Kung Fu Master) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
90 days is an awfully long time to complete a transaction from start to finish, that is almost 3 months

Jun 20, 2012 at 3:29:41 PM
Abelardo (77)
Mexico
Well I get some sort of description like "a medium sized box arrived the other day" but that's it, they usually don't even open the packages and just store them until I get the chance to pick them up. Asking them to open them and take a picture is not a bad idea though and I may try that, thanks!

Jun 20, 2012 at 3:40:16 PM
Abelardo (77)
Mexico
Originally posted by: TWarwick07

90 days is an awfully long time to complete a transaction from start to finish, that is almost 3 months

It is a lot yeah, most of my transactions get done in a week or two as everything has been shipped and delivered by then, I just want a little more time to leave feedback, I have no problem leaving generic positive feedback based only on the fact that I know the package got delivered, but I'd like to have the chance to get into details and without the time extension sometimes I woudn't get the chance.

Oct 26, 2012 at 2:54:47 PM
Abelardo (77)
Mexico
Today or yesterday 2 of my pending transactions expired

Sorry wrldstrman & otterpop, the truth is I haven't had the chance to go and pick them up, I planned on leaving positive feedback in case the transactions were to expire but I missed the deadline... sorry dudes...