NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Question on Sealed game for Bronty

Apr 3, 2007 at 11:22:25 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
Hey Bronty,
What is a new sealed Tiny Toons Cartoon Workshop worth. I know this was a late release, December of 1992, but what's the sealed value? I already have it CIB so I probably will just eBay this, but since I got it in a lot of stuff from Europe I wasn't expecting to even have it. It is NTSC by the way. I guess the alternative is to open it for Wizard...

Thank you for the help in advance.
~Erik~

-------------------------

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Apr 3, 2007 at 11:25:44 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: Braveheart69

Hey Bronty,

What is a new sealed Tiny Toons Cartoon Workshop worth. I know this was a late release, December of 1992, but what's the sealed value? I already have it CIB so I probably will just eBay this, but since I got it in a lot of stuff from Europe I wasn't expecting to even have it. It is NTSC by the way. I guess the alternative is to open it for Wizard...

Thank you for the help in advance.

~Erik~

Hey Erik,

well, values on sealed games are always volatile, but that's not a title I've ever seen go for a whole lot. I'd say twenty or thirty bucks.

cheers

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Apr 3, 2007 at 11:28:50 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
Thanks Bronty!

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!

Apr 4, 2007 at 7:29:02 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Yeah, I picked mine up for $20. Not a common title though, so it's a great $20-30 to spend for a mint CIB Thing is, nobody really searches for it, but it's never around when you need it. Might get more out of it in a private deal than you would on eBay, unless you BIN'ed it.

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Apr 4, 2007 at 12:32:59 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: the_wizard_666

Yeah, I picked mine up for $20. Not a common title though, so it's a great $20-30 to spend for a mint CIB Thing is, nobody really searches for it, but it's never around when you need it. Might get more out of it in a private deal than you would on eBay, unless you BIN'ed it.

that's pretty accurate.

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Apr 5, 2007 at 12:40:28 AM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
Hey Dan one other one for ya...

I got a Camerica one: Big Nose the Caveman Freaks Out recently and already have it CIB. Is that one worth anything?

Thanks in advance!
~E~

Apr 5, 2007 at 1:06:56 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
pretty much the same deal. 20, 25. one on ebay now.

Apr 5, 2007 at 1:14:35 AM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
I take it Linus The Spacehead Cosmic Crusade sealed (not the aladdin one) is about the same being a Camerica one too then? Got them both in same deal.

Apr 5, 2007 at 1:27:24 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
probably less, if anything. 10-20.