Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Hi! My son and I are: Games Anonymous Productions

May 16, 2017 at 2:07:38 PM
rockyyaknow (79)
(Dave ) < El Ripper >
New Hampshire
Originally posted by: Games Anonymous

Originally posted by: rockyyaknow

Welcome! I just started skateboarding again after not doing it for like 12 years. Wish I never stopped.

Thanks!  I'm 41 and have been skateboarding off and on from around the age of 11-12...I don't remember lol!  There were times I didn't skate as much and I'd say the same thing however the most important thing is that you're back.  Even if it's just enjoying riding a board! 

I opened my skateshop in November '08! I love skateboarding, it's a lot of what i'm about but not everything i'm about, if that makes sense....haha.

Thanks again!

That's awesome you have a shop always thought it would be fun to own one.  I Think I am better now then when I was younger haha.  I am 34 and I think I just understand it more and know my limits which makes me really work on more flat ground techy stuff rather than big crazy tricks.

-------------------------
My NES no death runs

Mega Man 1   6/29/18   00:43:30   Mega Man 2   5/10/18   00:46:08   Mega Man 2   8/18/18   00:43:35 (difficult)   
Mega Man 3   6/25/18   01:13:32   Mega Man 4   6/02/18   01:23:13   Mega Man 5   6/17/18   01:01:09
Mega Man 6   6/22/18   01:09:55   Mega Man 7   7/18/18   01:19:09   Mega Man In the Mushroom Kingdom 7/01/18  00:40:50
Duck Tales     1/05/19   00:15:49   Chip n Dale    1/06/19   00:16:18   Duck Tales 2  1/09/19   00:23:18

Mega Man X   8/28/18   01:39:02   Mega Man x2  9/01/18   01:27:32  Mega Man x3  9/12/18   01:46:40
Mega Man 11 6/24/19   01:00:31

May 16, 2017 at 2:15:45 PM
AMJ Productions (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ohio

Welcome! I just started skateboarding again after not doing it for like 12 years. Wish I never stopped.

Thanks!  I'm 41 and have been skateboarding off and on from around the age of 11-12...I don't remember lol!  There were times I didn't skate as much and I'd say the same thing however the most important thing is that you're back.  Even if it's just enjoying riding a board! 

I opened my skateshop in November '08! I love skateboarding, it's a lot of what i'm about but not everything i'm about, if that makes sense....haha.

Thanks again!

That's awesome you have a shop always thought it would be fun to own one.  I Think I am better now then when I was younger haha.  I am 34 and I think I just understand it more and know my limits which makes me really work on more flat ground techy stuff rather than big crazy tricks.

Yea the shop is great, it gives me what I want out of life for the most part.  It's not making me rich as I have to work another job in the mornings to help supplement, however money isn't really my motive in life. I get to spend ever day with my son after school at the shop and hang our with lots of cool people.  That's rewarding to me. 

I totally hear you on the skateboard side of things.  I loved the times when there wasn't a care in the world regarding getting hurt cause I would heal in no time.  Now I look at things from a risk reward standpoint.  Although put me on a 4' mini ramp and in my mind i'm still gnarly haha  

Edited: 05/16/2017 at 02:18 PM by AMJ Productions

May 16, 2017 at 2:18:42 PM
Bort License Plate (56)
(Barclay Barry Bert Bort) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario

Thanks again!

I hear you.  I loved the times when there wasn't a care in the world regarding getting hurt cause you would heal in no time.  Now I look at things from a risk reward standpoint.  Although put me on a 4' mini ramp and in my mind i'm still gnarly haha  

Man, I've always wanted to build a mini ramp in the back yard and just shred that on the weekends. Living in an apartment crushed that dream  

Switch Friend Code: SW-3306-9533-2032

May 16, 2017 at 2:19:14 PM
AMJ Productions (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Gloves

Oh yeah, welcome to the site. Checked out some videos and it's some solid content! Keep up the good work!  

Thanks a lot Gloves, we appreciate that!

May 16, 2017 at 2:25:11 PM
AMJ Productions (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Bert

Thanks again!

I hear you.  I loved the times when there wasn't a care in the world regarding getting hurt cause you would heal in no time.  Now I look at things from a risk reward standpoint.  Although put me on a 4' mini ramp and in my mind i'm still gnarly haha  

Man, I've always wanted to build a mini ramp in the back yard and just shred that on the weekends. Living in an apartment crushed that dream  

This was my mini ramp 6 or so years ago.  It was a blast I miss it so much, but living in ohio it was extemely expensive to maintain because of the weather and I had a few people get pretty hurt on it so insurance and the possibility of getting sued started to make me and my wife nervous.  Me and my dad tore it down and built a really cool playset for my son out of the wood.  He played on it for a few years got bored and now wants the mini ramp back, lol.

May 16, 2017 at 2:32:19 PM
rockyyaknow (79)
(Dave ) < El Ripper >
New Hampshire

Thanks again!

Yea the shop is great, it gives me what I want out of life for the most part.  It's not making me rich as I have to work another job in the mornings to help supplement, however money isn't really my motive in life. I get to spend ever day with my son after school at the shop and hang our with lots of cool people.  That's rewarding to me. 

I totally hear you on the skateboard side of things.  I loved the times when there wasn't a care in the world regarding getting hurt cause I would heal in no time.  Now I look at things from a risk reward standpoint.  Although put me on a 4' mini ramp and in my mind i'm still gnarly haha  

I know what you mean.  I own a sandwich shop which wears me out and I have an item I have in the works for skaters that I want to create so maybe I can enjoy life more.   The shop does great but boy is it a lot of work.

I wish I were a better ramp skater, but give me a box or a rail and ill skate it for hours.  On my way out right now to do so.

My NES no death runs

Mega Man 1   6/29/18   00:43:30   Mega Man 2   5/10/18   00:46:08   Mega Man 2   8/18/18   00:43:35 (difficult)   
Mega Man 3   6/25/18   01:13:32   Mega Man 4   6/02/18   01:23:13   Mega Man 5   6/17/18   01:01:09
Mega Man 6   6/22/18   01:09:55   Mega Man 7   7/18/18   01:19:09   Mega Man In the Mushroom Kingdom 7/01/18  00:40:50
Duck Tales     1/05/19   00:15:49   Chip n Dale    1/06/19   00:16:18   Duck Tales 2  1/09/19   00:23:18

Mega Man X   8/28/18   01:39:02   Mega Man x2  9/01/18   01:27:32  Mega Man x3  9/12/18   01:46:40
Mega Man 11 6/24/19   01:00:31

May 16, 2017 at 2:35:50 PM
AMJ Productions (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ohio

Thanks again!

I know what you mean.  I own a sandwich shop which wears me out and I have an item I have in the works for skaters that I want to create so maybe I can enjoy life more.   The shop does great but boy is it a lot of work.

I wish I were a better ramp skater, but give me a box or a rail and ill skate it for hours.  On my way out right now to do so.

Awesome man, and see I've always wanted to be better at skating a box/ledge with grind and slide variants.  I've tried man but it's just really difficult for me lol.  At any rate have a good one!

May 16, 2017 at 3:00:01 PM
TheFinder (47)
< King Solomon >
Illinois
Welcome to NA!

To the Finder...
The Isle of Koholint is but an illusion...
Human, monster, sea, sky...
A scene on the lid of a sleeper's eye...
Awake the dreamer, and Koholint will vanish much like a bubble on a needle...
Cast-away, you should know the Truth!

My FS/WTB threads: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

May 16, 2017 at 4:53:00 PM
AMJ Productions (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ohio
Originally posted by: TheFinder

Welcome to NA!
Thanks dude, really appreciate it! 

May 16, 2017 at 6:39:00 PM
Murray (34)
(Count of Tuscany ) < El Ripper >
Colorado
Ola!

"Why's that guy wearing a suit to a garage sale?"

May 16, 2017 at 6:46:31 PM
AMJ Productions (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Murray

Ola!

May 16, 2017 at 7:23:01 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario

Welcome! I'm waiting for this rain to stop so I can skate.

Haha, rain and wind the 2 evils of skateboarding, lol!

and pebbles, don't forget pebbles  

HAHA!  So true man...so true  

HAHAHAHA that reminds me of one morning in high-school me and my buddy got all friggen baked and skated to school......

We were coming up to a road, next thing you know .."ERRRRRR" he hits a pebble, he goes flying backword and his board goes onto the road and just got MUCKED by a car.

Fuckin snapped right in half.

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

May 16, 2017 at 7:24:23 PM
Bort License Plate (56)
(Barclay Barry Bert Bort) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Originally posted by: TheToxieRules

HAHAHAHA that reminds me of one morning in high-school me and my buddy got all friggen baked and skated to school......

We were coming up to a road, next thing you know .."ERRRRRR" he hits a pebble, he goes flying backword and his board goes onto the road and just got MUCKED by a car.

story of my life man. Every bit of it  

Switch Friend Code: SW-3306-9533-2032

May 16, 2017 at 8:07:05 PM
AMJ Productions (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ohio
Originally posted by: TheToxieRules

Welcome! I'm waiting for this rain to stop so I can skate.

Haha, rain and wind the 2 evils of skateboarding, lol!

and pebbles, don't forget pebbles  

HAHA!  So true man...so true  

Haha, at some point we are all subjected to the pebble, but I've never had a board get snapped by a vehicle.  I've seen plenty of boards get hit but never broke.

May 16, 2017 at 8:10:09 PM
ALTQQ (79)
(I've lost my television remote do you know where i Should look?) < King Solomon >
British Columbia
Welcome! I've been planning on picking up skateboarding again this summer hopefully

I lost my television remote, have you seen it?

May 16, 2017 at 10:32:55 PM
ne$_pimp (56)
(OM ) < Master Higgins >
Ontario
Welcome, checked out the videos.

Playas Guide Logo

May 17, 2017 at 8:09:31 AM
AMJ Productions (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ohio
Originally posted by: ALTQQ

Welcome! I've been planning on picking up skateboarding again this summer hopefully

Thanks!  You should even if it's just to enjoy riding   

May 17, 2017 at 8:09:57 AM
AMJ Productions (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ohio
Originally posted by: ne$_pimp

Welcome, checked out the videos.

Thanks a lot, hope you enjoyed!

May 17, 2017 at 2:01:08 PM
Warbucks (5)
(Dan ) < Lolo Lord >
Florida
Welcome

May 17, 2017 at 4:09:13 PM
NuAngel (2)
(Garrett Culver) < Tourian Tourist >
Pennsylvania
Very cool videos, I can't wait to check more of these out!

May 17, 2017 at 6:20:25 PM
AMJ Productions (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Warbucks

Welcome

Thanks!

May 17, 2017 at 6:21:07 PM
AMJ Productions (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ohio
Originally posted by: NuAngel

Very cool videos, I can't wait to check more of these out!

Awesome! We are glad you like them.  Did you enter our Nintendo Power Giveaway?