Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Block posts that quote members on your foes list. (Please lock)

LOCKED TOPIC

Apr 11, 2018 at 5:07:13 PM
PekoponGB (16)
(Brian ) < El Ripper >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: skinnygrinny

Originally posted by: PekoponTAS

Somebody call the waaaambulance 😂

Thank you for the extremely worthwhile post. How dare I post a thread in the help forum asking for something to be fixed. I must be some sort of spoiled child or something using the site's functions for their actual purpose. Good thing you were here to tell me that I was wrong. I give you an extra point of "net cred" for that witty post of nothing.

Yes!! 

Im curious how you know the members your talking about don’t contribute anything constructive.

Does that matter in the slightest, or are you just arguing semantics to cause trouble?

The point is I don't want to see their messages because they cause trouble all the time. Don't try to start an argument about things that don't matter.

Seriously, where are the Mods in this thread? There's an unbelievable amount of shitposting for a thread addressing an actual issue.

-------------------------
"Do Not Give Energy to the Life Core!"

Edited: 04/11/2018 at 05:09 PM by PekoponGB

Apr 11, 2018 at 5:27:06 PM
skinnygrinny (68)
(a.k.a. the grinder. kobra kai! 42 foot tapeworm. Dragon kid. Sqoon kid. Surfer brah!) < Master Higgins >
Florida

Somebody call the waaaambulance 😂

Thank you for the extremely worthwhile post. How dare I post a thread in the help forum asking for something to be fixed. I must be some sort of spoiled child or something using the site's functions for their actual purpose. Good thing you were here to tell me that I was wrong. I give you an extra point of "net cred" for that witty post of nothing.

Yes!! 

Im curious how you know the members your talking about don’t contribute anything constructive.

Does that matter in the slightest, or are you just arguing semantics to cause trouble?

The point is I don't want to see their messages because they cause trouble all the time. Don't try to start an argument about things that don't matter.

Seriously, where are the Mods in this thread? There's an unbelievable amount of shitposting for a thread addressing an actual issue.

Well, tbh, you said they dont contribute... 

but your right that is beside your actual issue. 

I just don’t understand your problem so I made fun of it. That’s the world I was raised in. Also I have to learn to be able to exist with people I don’t like. So I wonder what makes you think you shouldn’t have to, even if just on a forum. 

2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Apr 11, 2018 at 5:42:54 PM
PekoponGB (16)
(Brian ) < El Ripper >
British Columbia

I just don’t understand your problem so I made fun of it. That’s the world I was raised in. Also I have to learn to be able to exist with people I don’t like. So I wonder what makes you think you shouldn’t have to, even if just on a forum. 

Again, a very snappy accusatory post to make yourself look grand and make me look bad. Why exactly the need for that?

It's a feature on the site. I'm going to use it to make it more enjoyable. Now stop trying to cause trouble.

Apr 11, 2018 at 5:47:02 PM
skinnygrinny (68)
(a.k.a. the grinder. kobra kai! 42 foot tapeworm. Dragon kid. Sqoon kid. Surfer brah!) < Master Higgins >
Florida

Again, a very snappy accusatory post to make yourself look grand and make me look bad. Why exactly the need for that?

It's a feature on the site. I'm going to use it to make it more enjoyable. Now stop trying to cause trouble.

I was only trying to be honest. Not make you look bad. I actually thought it made me look ignorant. 

*tips hat

2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Apr 11, 2018 at 5:48:56 PM
Silverspoon (33)
(Justin Steimer) < King Solomon >
Nebraska

I dont think it was "snappy."  I think it was a very well thought out statement.  On another note, the members on AtariAge are all eliteists that rag on anybody born after 1978, so guess what.  I dont go to their forum anymore!

Apr 11, 2018 at 5:54:10 PM
PekoponGB (16)
(Brian ) < El Ripper >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: Silverspoon

I dont think it was "snappy."  I think it was a very well thought out statement.  On another note, the members on AtariAge are all eliteists that rag on anybody born after 1978, so guess what.  I dont go to their forum anymore!

That may be the best course of action for me. I've found NintendoAge to be an extremely valuable source of information, but ever since I started posting here it's been less and less fun as time goes by. Maybe it's time to just go elsewhere, and just read NA for the trivia.

Anyhoo, mods may as well lock this thread as its become a total mess now. Nothing of worth will come from this at this point.

Edited: 04/11/2018 at 05:56 PM by PekoponGB

Apr 11, 2018 at 6:13:44 PM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Tulpa

Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

Not sure how feasible that is? That would be pretty handy though.
I think once a quote makes it into a non-foed person's post, it's (as far as the software's concerned) no longer considered the foe'd person's post. So I don't think this software can do that.

As it currently stands, that's true.   Not sure if other things could be implemented to completely hide the quotes though?

For a few of you, I think you've shown why the OP doesn't care to see anything from certain peeps.   You should be embarassed of your behavior.

I'll still ask around about this and see if anything further may be able to be done.   (re-lock)

Edited: 04/11/2018 at 06:28 PM by captmorgandrinker