Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Megaman 5 CIB, Batman return of the joker (CIB) and a bit more some in the wild, some trades...

Jul 9, 2013 at 6:04:51 AM
NiO (3)
(NiO ErZeBeTh) < Meka Chicken >
Mexico
well, there is a FB page a friend of mine created some time ago, it has been a success because we have seen new people, collections, etc etc there... but it also helps to buy and trade games, so this is my little story...

a guy found an Earthbound, he is a local guy, I spend a few dollars to buy Mighty Final Fight, Monster in my pocket and Kiwi Kraze to make a change for it, including a Shinobi (CIB) I had...

so, I got Earthbound, didn't even play it and a guy post on the FB page... I want Earthbound, I give this games for it... the games were Batman return of the joker (CIB), Batman & Robin and Megaman 7 (those loose)... and I knew about someone who really really wanted MM7 so I asked him about it and we got a deal, he will give me his MM5 (CIB) in mint dondition if I give him my MM7, TMNT IV and a custom box...

so, as soon as my pack arrives I will have 2 CIB nes games and Batman&Robin... and that's not all... yesterday I found a local Demons Crest in 35 dls... of course I buy it... also some other goodies like Conker for xbox and Conkerfor N64 (not on the picture) for just 15 dls...

here are some pics

-------------------------
Hey yo, check this out https://www.facebook.com/deadpool...

Edited: 07/09/2013 at 06:29 AM by NiO