Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

"Trending" Category? Eliminate repeat topics

Jan 24, 2014 at 9:25:58 AM
y2ross (54)
(A R) < Meka Chicken >
Saskatchewan
It gets a little redundant when you read 5 different posts about such things as the NWC Mario going up for auction or the recent Nintendo business strategy questions (sorry for bringing them up again).  Would a "Trending" category help?

I can see why the NWC cart gets put in the Auction Site Spotlight over and over but after it pops up a 2nd time would it be possible to move the original to the Trending category and lock the rest? Or if there is a major news story that people are discussing, etc.

I would honestly check the category quite often.

Just a suggestion.

-------------------------

"Old video games couldn't be won, they got harder and faster until you died.  Just like real life"

Help me pay for my wedding, check out my FO/FS thread HERE

Jan 24, 2014 at 9:29:36 AM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
I think it would just be easier to tell people that they should assume that their "trending" topic has already been posted. It usually has!!

-------------------------

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

Jan 28, 2014 at 5:46:03 PM
Yelir (28)
(Riley Gallant) < El Ripper >
Alberta
That is a decent idea but at the same time do you want further site clutter. I'll add another suggestion to everyone to learn how to search, and do it often and we'll have much less cloned threads going. It only takes a few seconds!