Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

3DO at a garage sale!

Mar 08 at 3:18:50 PM
ASAP_Zonk (4)
(AJ ) < Meka Chicken >
New Jersey
today someone told me they were having a garage sale I am know to buy games so sometimes people tell me about them having sales  and they send me a photo of the 3DO i asked how much they said $50 I never ran so fast to my car to get to the sale they held it for me! https://imgur.com/gallery/mOqy5eT first time I ever found one! Going to keep it . It also has two controllers and multiple games!

-------------------------
Owner of Zonk's Retro Games 178 Main St Butler NJ 

Mar 08 at 6:32:28 PM
skinnygrinny (68)
(a.k.a. the grinder. kobra kai! 42 foot tapeworm. Dragon kid. Sqoon kid. Surfer brah!) < Master Higgins >
Florida
Sweet deal!

-------------------------
 2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Mar 08 at 7:07:45 PM
barrels (149)
< Bowser >
California
Great find. This console drives me nuts though -- at a local Goodwill, I found a boxed flight controller (~$50 on ebay), and inside of it were also a bunch of game manuals and a goldstar controller. I searched high and low and could not find anything else 3DO. I even came back to the same goodwill every day for a week. In the end I traded it all well in my favor, but still...

Glad you got one though, enjoy!

Mar 09 at 2:35:37 AM
CZroe (31)
(Julian Emmett Turner II) < Bowser >
Georgia
Got my FZ-1 at a thrift store too.  

Goodwill had it in 2006 with dozens of games but they were asking $90 (bit high for the time). They wouldn't budge so I just waited until everything hit half-price and got it for even less than I had offered before. Here’s my “victory!” pic I shared on Penny-Arcade forums:

Still got it!

Edited: 03/09/2019 at 02:44 AM by CZroe