Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NES+52 in 1+ 40 games on CL

Mar 20, 2010 at 2:09:55 AM
Zoso471 (13)
(--Anthony --) < El Ripper >
Ontario
for $165..is it worth it? if i could haggle him down to $130, would it be worth it?

problem is im kind of tight on money right now and cant really dish out for that without selling some of my collection already. im sure i could sell off the dupes if i do buy it, but i dont know if its even worth going through all the trouble?

the nes has the zapper controllers and hookups, 52 in1 looks fine, other games are all fine, there are alot of decent games as well in the lot that i dont have

what do you guys think?

-------------------------

Mar 20, 2010 at 2:15:26 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Is the 52 in 1 an Action 52 by chance? If that's the case, go for it, as they don't turn up often. If not, then it's entirely dependant on the other 40 games.

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Mar 20, 2010 at 2:29:42 AM
Zoso471 (13)
(--Anthony --) < El Ripper >
Ontario
Originally posted by: the_wizard_666

Is the 52 in 1 an Action 52 by chance? If that's the case, go for it, as they don't turn up often. If not, then it's entirely dependant on the other 40 games.

good call. he states it as a "52 in 1 multicart". ive sent him an email asking as it doesnt seem knowledgeable about the game.

if it is an action, ive went through and valued everything according to e-zine at $376!! this is my first actual decent find if it goes through as even if its not its still worth $304.

i guess if it is ill have to stretch my funds to get ahold of this...

Mar 20, 2010 at 2:32:46 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
I'd say it's worth it, especially if a few of the higher-dollar ones happen to be dupes and can be resold to recoup some of the price or traded for something you need. Of course, try and dicker a bit, but if the price he's asking is fair, and he won't budge, then cave

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee