Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Homebrew Convention Quest Only at Let's Play Gaming Expo

Jul 10 at 5:24:06 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
We're announcing it on Monday, I'm telling you guys first so I can sort through PMs before I have to really hunker down and focus on the show.

It's a homebrew. We're making 300 and that's it. We worked with Retrotainment and Sole Goose to make this happen. Details to follow.

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 07/10/2019 at 05:24 PM by Ferris Bueller

Jul 10 at 6:12:23 PM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
So there's no way to buy it save for going to this expo?

Jul 10 at 6:55:04 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: Gloves

Yep. You should come on down!     

I would guess there is a good chance they will sell out at the show, but we'll see what happens. I'm starting to make a list because it's our fifth anniversary and I already have a bunch of staff, volunteers, and exhibitors that want copies, so I'd say I'll start out with 25 to 30 copies already accounted for. $60, CIB.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Jul 10 at 7:08:43 PM
WaverBoy (1)

(Jeff Nelson) < Eggplant Wizard >
Washington
Please please PLEASE make a ROM available for purchase/download...

Jul 10 at 7:16:58 PM
Gloves (110)
Ontario
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

I would guess there is a good chance they will sell out at the show, but we'll see what happens. I'm starting to make a list because it's our fifth anniversary and I already have a bunch of staff, volunteers, and exhibitors that want copies, so I'd say I'll start out with 25 to 30 copies already accounted for. $60, CIB.

Alas, no way I can make it down. Just confirming that I have no way to nab a copy for myself. T_T

Jul 10 at 7:38:41 PM
Scrobins09 (8)
(Sean ) < Eggplant Wizard >
District of Columbia
Is there anyone who will be attending who could pick up a copy on my behalf and send it to me? Pretty please!

Jul 10 at 8:39:33 PM
neodolphino (179)
(Justin ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania
This sounds like it will be great!  

Jul 10 at 9:44:06 PM
LutherDestroysTheGond (85)
(Grumble Grumble) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
Bad timing, I'm going to Fort Worth next week for work and can't make it. Bummer 🙁

WTB:
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Jul 10 at 10:07:23 PM
DefaultGen (28)
(Tyler Wilkin) < King Solomon >
United States
If someone could get me a copy that would be sweet, but I imagine there will be a bunch of requests for mules. I can mule you something from PRGE if it helps  

Listen to the  Collector's Quest Podcast 
Episode #131: Spooky Collectible Halloween Imports

Jul 11 at 7:56:11 AM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States

Alas, no way I can make it down. Just confirming that I have no way to nab a copy for myself. T_T
I am going to the show..............I could get you one and maybe mail to you??

Jul 11 at 9:09:42 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
We're going to do one per person, but if you give the NA handshake I'll allow ghost shopping for more than one copy.  

Jul 11 at 9:49:16 AM
Gloves (110)
Ontario

We're going to do one per person, but if you give the NA handshake I'll allow ghost shopping for more than one copy.  

You're a beautiful man.

Jul 11 at 9:49:34 AM
Gloves (110)
Ontario
Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

I am going to the show..............I could get you one and maybe mail to you??

Yeah buddy took me up please!

Jul 15 at 9:54:31 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Preview on the homepage!

Edited: 07/15/2019 at 10:50 AM by Ferris Bueller

Jul 15 at 10:48:12 AM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Shoot I was just in Texas a few months ago, would have loved to visit the show and grab the game it seems cool. If anyone is going and has no interest in the game, pick one up for me and I'll include an extra $20 for your assistance!

Mods if this isn't allowed my apologies and please delete.

Edited: 07/15/2019 at 10:48 AM by a3quit4s

Jul 15 at 12:55:44 PM
Ausden (13)
(Jonathan ) < Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
I'm down if someone can grab me one.

Jul 16 at 1:44:10 AM
Yelir (28)
(Riley Gallant) < El Ripper >
Alberta
Any word on the game length of this one? It looks pretty cute!  

Jul 16 at 1:44:53 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Bump.

Limited edition shells. Two colors, won't be made again. Small batch order of 150 each. Just another cool thing about this release.

Edited: 07/16/2019 at 01:45 PM by Ferris Bueller

Jul 16 at 3:34:46 PM
Nicbball22 (11)

< Little Mac >
Alabama
I want to buy one for sure but i cant go to the convention. Id gladly pay someone for one to get it shipped. I stand by my statement   still

Edited: 07/27/2019 at 01:41 AM by Nicbball22

Jul 17 at 5:50:34 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Who's coming out to get this game? Make sure you say, "Hi!"

Jul 19 at 11:24:20 AM
Rosco P Coltrane (10)
(Rosco Coltrane) < Little Mac >
France
It's a little too far from France. 😢

Edited: 07/19/2019 at 11:25 AM by Rosco P Coltrane

Jul 20 at 3:15:25 PM
Nicbball22 (11)

< Little Mac >
Alabama
Remember id be willing to pay someone to get one

Jul 21 at 2:51:52 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Bagged all the manuals this morning thanks to the game's sponsor RetroProtection. 

Jul 23 at 7:27:28 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Boxes are on their way!

Jul 23 at 7:29:06 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: Yelir

Any word on the game length of this one?

I believe 8 quests to complete, just don't say the number outloud.