Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

LOCKED TOPIC

Apr 15, 2007 at 8:08:11 AM
nikki (64)
< El Ripper >
Germany
Hi folks! I'am nikki and I'am located in Germany. Some guys should know me from NESWorld.com (nikki) and form NESCenter.de (goggson) as well. I'am collecting especialy PAL NES games but also got a few NTSC games in my collection.

The reasons of joining this community is of course the invitation of NGD :-) Thanks man! but also hope to get some NES stuff I'am still looking for, make some trade (got a hugh bunch of (95% PAL) NES games FS/FT) and simply talking with other NES collectors, traders and gamers - I'll simply enyoining to be a part of this AGE! So thats it - hope we'll have a great time together!

so long, nikki

-------------------------

Edited: 04/15/2007 at 08:08 AM by nikki

Apr 15, 2007 at 8:40:04 AM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
Hey bro
Glad you found your way over. I hope you enjoy the site and will think about helping us add in scans. Search over the database and send us any scans that we are missing if you can. This place has most the hardcore NES'ers around so I am sure you can get a few trades going on. I am sure we will do a few more trades too in the near future. WELCOME!!!!
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:25:51 PM
KennyB (14)
(No Go ogle result) < Eggplant Wizard >
Belgium
Welcome to the forums. I'ts nice to see another European collector (i'm from Belgium). Do you got a list of your collection ?

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:49:17 AM
nikki (64)
< El Ripper >
Germany
Hi! Thanks guys for welcome me!

@ NGD - I'am willing for further deals with You - of course ;-)

@ Kenny B - not realy a list of my collection - but will list my trading list as soon as I find time for!

So long, nikki

May 19, 2014 at 6:52:45 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
It's cool how international this place is. Welcome to NA!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.