Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Greeting from Montréal, Canada After months hearing about you guys, I'm finally joining the community.

Oct 24, 2017 at 3:58:47 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Welcome from Ontario.

-------------------------
Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Oct 25, 2017 at 8:21:08 PM
IBtiM (11)
(Tim Hartman) < Meka Chicken >
Pennsylvania
Enjoy every BIT of it.

Part of the Retrotainment Games crew. Pre-Order our new NES game Full Quiet now Backerkit! Plus, our all original NES homebrews Haunted: Halloween '85 and Haunted: Halloween '86 The Curse of Possum Hollow are out now!
Check out https://www.facebook.com/Retrotai... for more info or grab the games at http://www.cashinculture.com/.... Stay Rad!

Oct 25, 2017 at 8:48:26 PM
OhMYGoodNES (3)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: MuNKeY

Were you or have you ever been involved with the Canadian Mafia?

ahahaha no! I did knew someone in the past that was in this world but was 'against' them and I could tell you some stories, but don't remember the exact names, because these are NOT my stories and that would be crazy from my part to ever say what I know. World is a pretty f*cked up place !! I bet you cannot believe how this affirmation is true. People don't really talk about this. Anyway, I'm not affiliated with any crimial organization. I'm not a fan and I would not encourage any association or store that encourage any of these italian, biker etc gangs. I have a strong sens of justice and the center of the world is not my needs. BOUM! 

Oct 25, 2017 at 8:49:38 PM
OhMYGoodNES (3)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: TheToxieRules

Welcome from Ontario.

I was in Ontario last week. Went to Upper Village Canada for the Pumpkinferno 2017 expo. Did you went there?

Oct 25, 2017 at 8:50:56 PM
OhMYGoodNES (3)

< Little Mac >
I really love this concept of welcoming ! This is a much necessary thread in any forum based site !! I don't have friends or acquaitances that love retro videogames.

Oct 26, 2017 at 5:34:30 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Originally posted by: OhMYGoodNES

Welcome from Ontario.

I was in Ontario last week. Went to Upper Village Canada for the Pumpkinferno 2017 expo. Did you went there?

I did not, that is a massive hike for me probably a 8-9 hour drive.

And since I have not heard of the event before I'm not sure I would be willing to do that.

Hope ya enjoyed yourself.

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Oct 26, 2017 at 7:23:31 PM
OhMYGoodNES (3)

< Little Mac >

Welcome from Ontario.

I did not, that is a massive hike for me probably a 8-9 hour drive.

And since I have not heard of the event before I'm not sure I would be willing to do that.

Hope ya enjoyed yourself.

Yeah Ontario is not small neither !! It would not have worth a 8-9h hike. For me, it was like 2h away and that was the limit. It was a surprise for my girlfriend as she enjoy this kind of things. Arrived there, she thought it was a haunted house and she started to freak out !! I made believed her for like 3 minutes and these 3 minutes alone worth the ride !! ahah but other wise, there was beautiful design, but it's a very passive activity. The person you're with make the difference. My highlight of the evening: we were among the 4 last persons to leave the site, the doors were locked, we tried to go around the building that was blocking our way. It was a pitch dark field and we had to flash picture our way to walk around the building. We were seing nothing, were taking a picture, the flash was lighting us, we kept on walking then pitch black again and repeat. It felt like a horror movies so I said to the group: ''That's how horror movie starts !'' we backed up because it was a dead end, we ended finding an exit. It made 3 nice pictures.

Oct 31, 2017 at 7:45:37 PM
OhMYGoodNES (3)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: Ichinisan

Hi!

NeoGAF refugee?

Welcome!

Hi! Thank you. I'm not NeoGAF refugee. Don't know what it this. I do like beaver, thought! Is it an animal that you like or you post it because I'm Canadian?

Oct 31, 2017 at 7:57:01 PM
SwiftFrost (200)
< King Solomon >
United States
Bienvenue! Hope you enjoy it here!

Oct 31, 2017 at 9:29:20 PM
OhMYGoodNES (3)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: SwiftFrost

Bienvenue! Hope you enjoy it here!

Hi! Thank you Swiftfrost! Are you speaking french ?

Nov 1, 2017 at 2:52:03 AM
Ichinisan (29)
< King Solomon >
Georgia

Originally posted by: Ichinisan

Hi!

NeoGAF refugee?

Welcome!

Hi! Thank you. I'm not NeoGAF refugee. Don't know what it this. I do like beaver, thought! Is it an animal that you like or you post it because I'm Canadian?

It's just an animal I like.

Here's a leaf that I like:

Nov 1, 2017 at 5:49:06 AM
OhMYGoodNES (3)

< Little Mac >
Lol Ichinisan

Nov 10, 2017 at 10:03:49 AM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
Welcome to NintendoAge!

Nov 10, 2017 at 3:13:49 PM
OhMYGoodNES (3)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: Paul

Welcome to NintendoAge!

Hi Paul! Thank you!   How is life in Tennessee ?