Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

"For Display Only" Nintendo DS "Not For Resale" demo games (4 Mario titles CB) ENDED PLEASE LOCK

LOCKED TOPIC

Sep 4, 2013 at 2:14:39 AM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Welcome!

House Rules:
--Ends Sunday, 9/8, 9pm NA time
--Each game is being auctioned separately, starting at $35 each
--Shipping is free in the U.S., $5 to Canada w/actual combined shipping

--1 minute rolling extensions if any bids in final minute (1 extension per minute with bids, not per bid, so it will end on a minute with :00 seconds regardless of when the bids come in)

High bids
New Super Mario Bros:
Bowser's Inside Story:  $35--Dekeu
Mario Kart DS:
Mario Party DS: $35--adler 0

These are the "For Display Only" case variants for these games.  They are not just Gamestop display cases with Gamestop logos on them.  They do not have UPCs on the back of the artwork, and some say "Not For Resale" or "For Display Only" on the back in addition to the red stripe and white text on the front.

The games inside are the Not For Resale demo versions (and NFR label variant) of each title.  They are all true demos, being different from their retail versions.  They all have the "Property of Nintendo" back stickers except for Mario Kart.

The cartridges and cases were paired together by me.  I just love putting the demo games in the display artwork cases when possible--I think both should be preserved, and they go well together. 

Again, each game comes with its case and is its own auction lot.  Any questions, please ask.

In the first pictures it appears that there are some black streaks/lines by the Not For Resale label on the games.  That is a camera trick and not on the actual labels.  Here are up-close shots of the cartridges to verify the true condition.

-------------------------
Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Edited: 09/09/2013 at 01:28 PM by coffeewithmrsaturn

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:52:07 AM
adler_0 (60)
(Jesse Hric) < Meka Chicken >
Oregon
35 on mpds

------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for any "display only" N64 boxes.  PM me, $$$.

Sep 5, 2013 at 5:46:59 PM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
bump

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Sep 5, 2013 at 11:22:31 PM
Dekeu (45)
(Brandon G) < Eggplant Wizard >
Ontario
35$ on mario and luigi and mario party

Sep 7, 2013 at 12:28:10 AM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Thanks, Dekeu, but only the bid on M/L is valid as adler already bid 35 on Mario Party. Feel free to bid again though

bump, two still with no bids

Sep 8, 2013 at 6:10:58 PM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
final bump, ending tonight!