NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

YouTube sponsor

LOCKED TOPIC

Dec 21, 2011 at 4:11:30 PM
kirbybirby (88)
(KB ) < El Ripper >
United States
Probably not really the right section for this... but I was just wondering if anyone would like to have me sponsor their YouTube channel on my channel. 

This is my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/thelittlet... I make gameplay (going to be uploading a lot more soon, don't worry). And I currently have:
Channel Views: 2,404
Total Upload Views: 3,358
Subscribers:57

So here's the deal: 

If you have over 500 channel views and at least 1000 upload views then I will add you to my "Channels you NEED to visit" box. I'll also put your channel name in my "Channel Info" box. And I will subscribe to you. 

Here's what I want in return:
Subscribe to me
Maybe watch a few videos if you're up for it
And put my channel (the link to my channel) in your channel box thing. or in your info/videos.  

This is not a "sub4sub" type of thing. I'm only going to be sponsoring people's channels that I actually like. Same goes for you guys, if you don't like my channel then just ignore this and don't even waste your time PMing me. 

Another thing, if you help me with either editing, sponsoring (and actually getting me views and whatnot), or anything else that involves helping me with my channel then I will put a link to your channel in every single one of my videos.

You can PM me on here or on YouTube, or just comment on this and tell me to go visit your channel. If I like it, I'll PM with details. 

Thanks. 

-------------------------
Got Kirby? PM me! 

Dec 21, 2011 at 4:23:14 PM
RetroBasement (142)
(I read PM's !) < King Solomon >
Ohio
i think at 57 subscribers you should be looking for someone to sponsor you

-------------------------

Dec 21, 2011 at 4:23:50 PM
kirbybirby (88)
(KB ) < El Ripper >