Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Scrobins' WTB

Mar 23 at 4:36:50 PM
Scrobins09 (8)
(Sean ) < Eggplant Wizard >
District of Columbia
Hi everyone! I'm updating my WTB with my current wishlist. Thanks for looking, let me know if you have and are willing to part with anything on this list, or have any leads.

WTB:
NES:
- Miles Con 2016, Bad Bitch Edition (see below for more info about this game if you don't know about this one)
- Hangman (K3VBOT)
- Shmup Speed
- Troll Burner
- Wonderland Dizzy

Sega Genesis:
- Ym2017 (chiptune)

Edited: 09/23/2019 at 06:30 PM by Scrobins09

Mar 25 at 9:19:07 AM
Scrobins09 (8)
District of Columbia
A gentle bump

Mar 27 at 10:05:18 AM
Scrobins09 (8)
District of Columbia
Bump for luck

Mar 29 at 8:11:26 AM
Scrobins09 (8)
District of Columbia
Bump to get to the weekend

Mar 29 at 9:08:45 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Originally posted by: Scrobins09

Looking to buy Kevin's compilation cart CIB; I'm open to the LE or RE. I also have a few items I could trade if you'd prefer that to $. PM me if you're interested.

Also I'm trying to find out more about Miles Con 2016, Bad Bitch Edition. It was briefly available on Hagen's Alley, but it seems it was more of a proof of concept, with "10ish copies" made. Does anyone have a copy? How do you like it? Are you willing to sell it?

Just reach out to the subcon3 on here. That's "Hagen" in the "Hagen's Alley." Let me know what he says, I don't have it either.

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Mar 29 at 9:20:43 AM
Scrobins09 (8)
District of Columbia
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by: Scrobins09

Looking to buy Kevin's compilation cart CIB; I'm open to the LE or RE. I also have a few items I could trade if you'd prefer that to $. PM me if you're interested.

Also I'm trying to find out more about Miles Con 2016, Bad Bitch Edition. It was briefly available on Hagen's Alley, but it seems it was more of a proof of concept, with "10ish copies" made. Does anyone have a copy? How do you like it? Are you willing to sell it?

Just reach out to the subcon3 on here. That's "Hagen" in the "Hagen's Alley." Let me know what he says, I don't have it either.

Will do!

Mar 29 at 9:34:42 AM
ADMINISTRATOR
B.A. (268)
(Brian P.) < Master Higgins >
Minnesota
Miles con is a choose your own adventure about the misadventures of a certain member at Midwest Gaming Classic. The goal is to make the right choices and stay out of jail.

I played it and it's funny, but I have the feeling it's a "you had to be there" type of thing (which I was).

Mar 29 at 9:37:21 AM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Originally posted by: B.A.

Miles con is a choose your own adventure about the misadventures of a certain member at Midwest Gaming Classic. The goal is to make the right choices and stay out of jail.

I played it and it's funny, but I have the feeling it's a "you had to be there" type of thing (which I was).

How the hell do I not have a copy of this?   I WAS RIGHT THERE!!!

Mar 29 at 9:40:32 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Jeff told me that he didn't make very many copies. I always felt like he has on his site more for documentation than sales. I think there were ten or so and they went to people that were there that year.

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Mar 29 at 9:43:30 AM
ADMINISTRATOR
B.A. (268)
(Brian P.) < Master Higgins >
Minnesota
In all their glory:

Mar 29 at 9:47:42 AM
Scrobins09 (8)
District of Columbia
When I saw Jeff at PRGE this year, we talked about it a little. I was under the impression that a joke built into the game was that there was no way to avoid jail!

Maybe getting enough chatter and support going will inspire him to make another run after he's finished working on his new book. I learned about Miles Con from his Oddities & Homebrew compilation, and that thing is loaded with sticky tabs for homebrew I'm keeping a close eye on.

Sep 23 at 6:32:35 PM
Scrobins09 (8)
District of Columbia
Bump, with updates. Bumpdated!

Sep 28 at 3:45:45 PM
Scrobins09 (8)
District of Columbia
Bump it, bop it, spin it

Oct 04 at 3:22:27 PM
Scrobins09 (8)