Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Coleco Telstar Arcade Cartridge 4 Complete nice box one of the rarest early US games

Mar 21 at 8:25:54 PM
Let's Sing 2016 (0)

< Little Mac >
This is posted just as a heads-up for any collectors here who might have an interest truly rare games and who might need this to complete their set. Not mine, but only because I already own a copy that I paid way too much for some years ago. I would've waited until now if I'd know this copy would come up for sale. I've never seen another Telstar Arcade game with an unfolded back flap, and the box doesn't look like it has anywhere near as much age and wear on it as most of the other remaining Telstar Arcade games do. I do know that this game did recieve at least a minor retail release back in 1978, in addition to being available via mail order. It is one of the rarest games for any US system, and rarer than 99% of any Nintendo released games. This is one of those "fullset killer" titles that almost nobody is ever able to find a quality copy of. I do know the seller and can vouch for him. He's an even better collector than I am, and has been at it for many years.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Coleco-Telstar-Arcade-Cartridge-Num...

Mar 21 at 9:22:09 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
Well that's probably going to go for some ungodly amount of money.

Haven't seen one of those the entire 10-ish years I've been collecting.

Mar 21 at 9:54:06 PM
Tulpa (2)
< Wiz's Mom >
California
Yeah, when I first heard about the Telstar Arcade, I was like, "Only four games? That's the easiest system to collect for ever." But then I noticed that cartridge #4 never came up for sale. Sometimes the console and the other three together, but #4 was always MIA.