Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Need help with photos in "My Collection" Dain??

Dec 9, 2013 at 4:00:29 PM
Contra__Man (130)
(Gavin Palmer) < El Ripper >
Colorado
I'm not sure but this may be something only Dain can fix.

I have uploaded Box, Cart and Manual pics for 7 of the games I own in the "My Collections" area:

Balloon Fight
Conquest of the Crystal Palace
Flintstones 2
Ice Climber
MTPO
Panic Restaurant
Stinger

When I click on the link for any of these games, it displays the correct pictures that I uploaded for each game. However, when I click on an individual picture to bring up the zoom view, it instead displays the zoom view of the Stinger picture (for box, cart, or manual). I even deleted the 3 Stinger pictures from the database so now My Collection only shows stock photos for Stinger, but when I click to zoom in on any of the other pics, it still brings up the Stinger pictures (which have been deleted).

Has anyone else experienced this and is this a programming glitch that can be fixed?

Thanks!

-------------------------
Currently Playing (5): 
Air Fortress; Dragon Warrior III; Stinger; Kickle Cubicle; Dr. Mario

Completed Games (22):  
Adventures of Lolo; Adventures of Lolo 2; Bomberman; Bram Stoker's Dracula; Bubble Bobble; Castlevania; Chip & Dale RR
; Contra; Double Dragon; Faxanadu; Final Fantasy; Gradius; Mega Man; Mega Man 2; Mendel Palace; Ms. Pac-Man; Rampage; Rolling Thunder; Spy vs. Spy; Super Mario Bros; Super Mario Bros 2; Super Mario Bros 3