Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

1st Wata Games submission

Today at 1:53:30 PM
DoctorEncore (6)
< Crack Trooper >
Originally posted by: OptOut

WATA is simply taking the sealed collecting proposition to its logical conclusion: You can't play sealed games, you can't unseal slabbed games, and if they never send the slabbed games back to their customers, there will never be ANY risk of harm coming to them ever again! Trapped in the WATA game vaults forever, perfect and unseen! It's ingenious, actually, this is the next level of game collecting: C;CI;CIB;NIB;Sealed;Slabbed;Vaulted

Well done WATA, and congrats to everyone with their elite "vault-level" game collection!  

That is some Isaac Asimov Three Laws of Robotics shit right there. Protect us from ourselves.

-------------------------
Current Project: NES NTSC CIB Set
Progress: ~550/678

WTB: CIB NES games. PM me if seeking a buyer. CLICK HERE TO SEE MY LIST.

WTB: NIB NES games so I can open them and add to the_wizard_666's Sealed Game Contents forum topic and FAQ @ https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/nes....

Today at 4:29:11 PM
acromite53 (21)
(Evan ) < Lolo Lord >
Texas
Originally posted by: NesQuest

Well, this has definitely not been a good experience.

My game finally arrived and the Wata holder is scratched up bad in the front.

Sent them an email about it, so time to just wait....again.

Wow that really sucks. What's it been? 3 months? What a shitshow. I keep hearing about more and more problems. Especially that latest announcement. I love following this thread. I keep thinking about sending in a game but more and more shit keeps coming up from them.

Today at 5:10:29 PM
NesQuest (7)
< Crack Trooper >
Originally posted by: acromite53

Originally posted by: NesQuest

Well, this has definitely not been a good experience.

My game finally arrived and the Wata holder is scratched up bad in the front.

Sent them an email about it, so time to just wait....again.

Wow that really sucks. What's it been? 3 months? What a shitshow. I keep hearing about more and more problems. Especially that latest announcement. I love following this thread. I keep thinking about sending in a game but more and more shit keeps coming up from them.

I think it took 19 weeks....so essentially 5 months.

Today at 6:54:55 PM
DoctorEncore (6)
< Crack Trooper >
Check out their latest Instagram post if you want to see your games being exploited at Portland Retro Gaming Expo. 😂🤣 Guess the priority is traveling and advertising rather than clearing the backlog. Kind of reminds me of my life

https://www.instagram.com/p/B30Nh...

Notice the guy in the comments half-joking about them still having his shit. 🤷‍♂️

-------------------------
Current Project: NES NTSC CIB Set
Progress: ~550/678

WTB: CIB NES games. PM me if seeking a buyer. CLICK HERE TO SEE MY LIST.

WTB: NIB NES games so I can open them and add to the_wizard_666's Sealed Game Contents forum topic and FAQ @ https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/nes....

Edited: 10/19/2019 at 06:55 PM by DoctorEncore