Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Sealed Stadium Events Found at Thrift Shop....

LOCKED TOPIC

Jul 13, 2017 at 7:54:35 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
Originally posted by: SE wife

SNESfinder: I blocked you on eBay for a reason. Please stop trying to have communication with me. I would appreciate it if we just went our sepearate ways. I don't want anything to do with you and I am not sure why you are persistent in trying to get attention from me by discussing my situation. Please respect my wishes.

He is more than welcome to give us his side of the story, as you are. Especially since he is a known member and has been around for years.  No personal details were revealed, people are free to discuss the auction here.

-------------------------

www.videogamesage.com...

Edited: 07/13/2017 at 07:57 PM by MrWunderful

Jul 13, 2017 at 8:04:34 PM
SE wife (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Thanks for all of your support, everyone. I really appreciate it. You helped my husband and I not only authenticate the game but also advice on how to sell it. I really appreciate the kinds words and best wishes. I have a family to protect so I must be the mother that I am and do that. The truth will one day reveal itself.

Jul 13, 2017 at 8:13:58 PM
Tulpa (2)
< Wiz's Mom >
California
Originally posted by: SE wife
The truth will one day reveal itself.
Valve will finally release Half-Life 3?

Jul 13, 2017 at 8:17:47 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
B.A. (268)
(Brian P.) < Master Higgins >
Minnesota
The level of absurdity has reached critical.

The game was found, it's deemed authentic, didn't sell on ebay, advice has been given, and now the sellers will do with it as they please.

Not much more positive conversation is going to come out of this. Families are in danger, the truth is out there...I think we are done here.

Best of luck to the sellers and interested parties, you know how to get ahold of each other.

Edited: 07/13/2017 at 08:26 PM by B.A.