Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Zen Intergallatic Ninja One of the best action games

Oct 24, 2007 at 1:12:49 AM
mcat999 (35)
< Kraid Killer >
Florida
Well I got this game in the mail recently but kinda forgot about it, so i poppped the sucka in and played it. First there is an engaging storyline (alright well maybe not so engaging) then all of the sudden, zen, the intergalactic ninja places bombs inside the factory, and you see a timer on the corner. THis game already starts off with an adrenalin rush. Before I start playing i see its a 3d game so I'm thinking the controls will suck just like most 3D nes games, but damn, it was spot on controls. Laser beams are shooting out of glass panels in the ground, robots are trying to kill you, a metal claw tries to grab you, you almost get smashed to death 3 times by a trash compacter, all while an awesome tune is playing, than you fight a killer boss thats just really cool, you also collect powerups to use by hitting the select button, and all that stuff is on the first level. Although I had to turn it off cause im going to bed, the second level started off with a mine cart race, this game is action packed, fun, and teaches kids to recycle at the same time! I recommend you guys play this game one more time, trust me, you wont regret it.

-------------------------
http://http://www.twitch.tv/jumanjicastle/ - Playing classic games in high quality RGB Scart and Component

Oct 24, 2007 at 12:38:58 PM
NickyP (0)
(Nicky P) < Meka Chicken >
Colorado
Where the heck did Zen come from? I remember getting like, Zen notepads in elementry school and Dain always drawing him but I still have no idea where he came from LoL. Was he a comic book or something in japan?

-------------------------
"If someone says you're ugly, tell them you're not an ugly human but a good looking ape with advanced speech skills."

Oct 24, 2007 at 1:59:07 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina