Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

5 Screw Little Samson! Buyer Beware!

Mar 1, 2014 at 6:50:22 PM
CashForGamesCanada (89)
(Ken ) < El Ripper >
Ontario
This is such a shame....Because they accept no responsibility for this by claiming it may or may not be fake, ebay allows it to continue. Auctions like this are just going to pave the way for all the other guys that make and sell counterfeit games and show them that as long as you write as is and claim not to know.....You can get away with it. Over $200 without even having a shot of the board.....Buckle up everyone, we are in for a bumpy ride.

-------------------------
Cash For Games Canada                                                                              GameZetera
29 Marier Ave                                                                                               890 Dynes
Ottawa, Ontario                                                                                      
Ottawa, Ontario      
www.facebook.com/cashforgamescana...                                     
www.facebook.com/gamezetera...

Edited: 03/01/2014 at 06:51 PM by CashForGamesCanada

Mar 2, 2014 at 12:30:38 AM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States
This place is a scrap yard with a little pawn shop upfront. I am about 30 minutes away from the shop. Bought from them before on and off ebay. A one teww tree kind of operation they run...

FS/FT/FO: Nintendo Handhelds, Demos/NFRs, Development Equipment, Prototypes, and more http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...
Always looking to buy Nintendo Not For Resale titles, Promo items, Development/Test Equipment, and Nintendo Platform Prototypes.

Mar 2, 2014 at 2:07:35 AM
johnnyboy113 (352)
(John ) < King Solomon >
New York
You should go there and open the game for them . Bring a five screw back halo in case "it breaks" like they said lol

Pizza will be delivered to all in May! ;-)

Mar 2, 2014 at 11:52:41 PM
AllThingsRetro (71)
< Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Real talk? Real talk.

Warms my heart that we have like a full blown forensics team here at this forum to bust people like this. It's like we have our own retro gaming Justice League that won't shit like this go down.

Keep up the good work.

Mar 7, 2014 at 12:44:27 PM
mickcris (10)
< Meka Chicken >
Texas
Looks like ebay removed it finally

Mar 7, 2014 at 6:05:50 PM
Sp0rtz (12)
< Meka Chicken >
Alberta
Here's a Youtube video about this cartridge

Always looking for "minty" loose nes games.  If you have some PM me!
***I have a USA Shipping Address as well***

Mar 7, 2014 at 11:15:18 PM
cheese (67)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Originally posted by: AllThingsRetro

Real talk? Real talk.

Warms my heart that we have like a full blown forensics team here at this forum to bust people like this. It's like we have our own retro gaming Justice League that won't shit like this go down.

Keep up the good work.

+1 on this. I really enjoy this as well.

Mar 11, 2014 at 6:44:44 PM
ZachAttack (1)
< Lolo Lord >
Zimbabwe
this is what happens when the collecting community goes overboard, now the scammers are out in full force and I can't really say I am surprised.