Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Show off your custom NES consoles! I bring to you Nintendo Gaiden!!

Jul 16, 2012 at 7:44:00 AM
guest384716 (0)

< Little Mac >
New York
I made a NEScube back in August 2002. I painted it and added a region switch. The memory card was painted to look like NES carts.

-------------------------

Jul 16, 2012 at 9:26:34 AM
MrFlutterPie (43)
(Rick Taylor) < Kraid Killer >
Ontario
These are so cool looking!!!

I really like the lighting strike one.

Jul 16, 2012 at 5:14:17 PM
GizzyGames (21)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Philip ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Kentucky
Originally posted by: bearcat-doug

Originally posted by: zeldaboy

Alright

I bought both of these from customnesguy here, love his work. I am still tempted to get a custom N64, we'll see!

NES:

That's awesome! Now if I just had one of those with my Cincinnati Bearcats logo avatar on it...

Im in Cincy all the time.  I <3 Ikea (Well, I know its right outside Cincy =)

10% off for all NintendoAge members, use coupon code NA

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:38:54 PM
C-Lang (0)

< Cherub >
Hey guys. Sorry I realize this is an old thread, but I stumbled across this on Bing, and am looking for some help/advice. In working on modding an old Wii inside of an NES. First though, I'm painting the case. I want to get a glossy look on it like the Wii and paint it white, but wanted to know if any of you know what kind of paint/finish works best for this. I'm also wondering if any of you had ideas for how to integrate this disc slot light on the Wii on the outside of the case. I was thinking of putting some sort of plastic in the seam between the top and bottom half of the case, but again wasn't sure exactly what to use... Again, ideas? Also, I'm trying to figure out how to get the NES logo back on after I paint it... Does anybody know of a stencil I could buy? Again, thanks!

Aug 13, 2013 at 5:48:28 AM
MalcolmXY (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Eggplant Wizard >
Washington
Originally posted by: videogamehunter

I guess I show off mine. Even though mine looks crappy.

I liked this one the best, at least conceptually, before I saw the AVGN signature on it (which I didn't see until you pointed it out).  I think it's one of the coolest ones on this thread.  It would be cooler, in some ways, if it were completed with a higher sense of quality in mind (I mean, his is a pretty well made NES Toaster top loader, so you'd think he'd have others that were a bit less ghetto), but then again, it would be less cool in a lot of ways as well.

Anyway, I liked it immediately, and I like it even better now that I see the sig.  There's no shame in your game...machine...you shouldn't be ashamed of it either.

Nice.