Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join
Mar 23, 2007 at 5:36:27 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
I was pretty happy with the price... not an amazing find but I'm happy with it.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAP...gename=ADME:L:AAQ:CA:1

-------------------------

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Edited: 03/23/2007 at 05:40 PM by Bronty

Mar 23, 2007 at 6:19:55 PM
tynstar (33)
(Scott Williams) < Eggplant Wizard >
Arizona
Did you bid on the right auction? It is not sealed!

Mar 23, 2007 at 6:50:57 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
I make exceptions once in a blue moon

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Mar 23, 2007 at 10:28:13 PM
burnambill333 (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Do you have a seperate eBay ID for buying and selling or something?

Also, I hate to ruin your parade, but I also just picked up a CIB copy, for $74 shipped. This game is very hard to find CIB, plus it's a popular franchise, and plus yours looks extra minty (though not sealed) so I still think you got a good pickup.

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Mar 24, 2007 at 8:56:10 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: burnambill333

Do you have a seperate eBay ID for buying and selling or something?

YES

Also, I hate to ruin your parade, but I also just picked up a CIB copy, for $74 shipped. This game is very hard to find CIB, plus it's a popular franchise, and plus yours looks extra minty (though not sealed) so I still think you got a good pickup.

That's the thing, it looks truly brand new. That's probably a bigger deal to me than most (and something I would pay more for as a result.

I've gotten much cheaper finds, believe me, I just don't like to post them until after the deal is done and by then I've usually forgotten about them anyway... this one I consider a nice little find and at the same time I could care less if people see the link

Edited: 03/24/2007 at 08:59 AM by Bronty

Mar 24, 2007 at 11:17:35 AM
raregamergirl (24)
(Sara Holmquist) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
Very nice pick up Bronty Great price considering the condition. Its ALL about condition when it comes to the SNES. one of my favorite games. I was VERY happy to get my factory sealed copy and then the GB HM to complete the collection. Still amazed the one you listed to ebay didnt sell.

Never did get a reply back on the email I sent about the sealed GB games I was interested in btw. Let me know on the ones I emailed about.

Mar 24, 2007 at 11:54:03 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
thanks... I was surprised the GB HM didn't sell too, but GB stuff sells to such a small collector base that I guess I shouldn't be totaaly surprised. Very hard to buy and very hard to sell, if you know what I mean. Volatile prices.

And congrats on the sealed copy. Kinda wish I hadn't sold mine although I made a good profit on it

Edited: 03/24/2007 at 11:59 AM by Bronty

Apr 5, 2007 at 4:36:22 AM
Redivivus (11)
< King Solomon >
Utah
I won two auctions that seemed too good to be true. except that I was a noob at the time and didnt think of that ahead of time. I got a boxed NES for $1.00 plus shipping. No one else bid because the seller had no feedback, and all of his pics looked too good to be true. He sent alot of extras as well, such as 2 joystick style controllers, lots of manuals. The second was a lot of 2 ROB robots. got them for $5.00 (without attachments, tho) but for 5 bucks, what the hell! It was a same situation as above, a newbie seller with 0 feedback. If I had seen these auctions today, I probably would have passed on them! Sometimes luck is on your side!

Apr 5, 2007 at 4:39:46 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
I actuall like playing harvest moon on the n64

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Apr 6, 2007 at 4:05:50 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Me too...too bad the cart got stolen I want to replace HM64 so my box and manual aren't so lonely anymore, but I can't seem to get it cheap

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee