Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

AVS Default Settings What are they?

Sep 19, 2017 at 9:08:19 AM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Can anyone provide a screenshot of the default settings on the AVS for Video Options?

This doesn't seem to exist anywhere online, and after fooling around with them I swear I'm going crazy trying to figure out whether Pixel Aspect is 3 or 4 clicks from the lowest setting.

It'd be nice to have a "reset to defaults" option, but in lieu of this if someone can provide a photo or something of the Options screen with everything at default, that'd be helpful. Better labeling for the resolution options (as well as vertical border) would be nice. Having a little number that says 0 for default and +1 or - 1 for more and less would be a good option. Right now I'm basically guessing.

-------------------------

Sep 19, 2017 at 9:29:50 AM
Mog (140)
(Mr Mog) < King Solomon >
Federated States of Micronesia
Hold A+B+Start+Select+Up on controller 2 while powering the console on to reset all settings. This is also listed in the AVS manual  

Updating the firmware (or re-installing the same version you currently have) will also reset everything.

Edited: 09/19/2017 at 09:30 AM by Mog

Sep 19, 2017 at 9:32:21 AM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Ooohhhhh nice. Had I only read the manual, but alas, like a husband driving an unfamiliar road, I refused to look at the map (forgot it existed)! Thanks bud.

-------------------------