Got my LLE today

-------------------------

www.videogamesage.com...

Oct 10, 2016 at 6:33:53 PM
NESJumpman (0)
(NES Jumpman) < Tourian Tourist >
Wisconsin
Originally posted by: rudy

My LLE and Regular arrived this past friday!

Mind telling me where you live (state)? I am in WI and the last tracking update I got was Friday that it was in CA. Scheduled to be delivered on Sat (did not happen). Tracking still the was it was Friday night.

maybe it was planned to go through Atlanta, and it is held up bc of the hurricane.... but thats just me grasping at straws

Oct 10, 2016 at 6:57:41 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Originally posted by: NESJumpman

Mind telling me where you live (state)? I am in WI and the last tracking update I got was Friday that it was in CA. Scheduled to be delivered on Sat (did not happen). Tracking still the was it was Friday night.

maybe it was planned to go through Atlanta, and it is held up bc of the hurricane.... but thats just me grasping at straws

A lot of issues with shipping to due weather last week. Be patient. My AVS and Quadralords is sitting at the P.O. hub because from yesterday's arrival to the Hub to my house today was apparently too much work.   Tomorrow is the day though.

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Oct 10, 2016 at 7:18:38 PM
chromableedstudios (14)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
18 arrived here a few days ago--sorry dude from list above. One of the boards on the end of the toolbox was snapped in a couple places, but I'm not too worried about it. Only tested a few famicom games so far, looks/plays pretty well, looking forward to the controllers.

Oct 12, 2016 at 11:58:03 AM
NESJumpman (0)
(NES Jumpman) < Tourian Tourist >
Wisconsin
Originally posted by: NESJumpman

update: showed up yesterday. no USPS updates until it was sorted locally... Looks like a fail on the USPS updating front - but otherwise arrived safe and sound.

Oct 12, 2016 at 5:51:06 PM
Altus580 (3)
(Ryan Yeager) < Eggplant Wizard >
Delaware
Got #43 yesterday. Never made a YouTube video but it inspired me so I did an unboxing and uploaded it. Nothing too special, but if anyones interested just search AVS LLE on YouTube, it is the only one. Not sure if I am allowed to post the link...

NES 1/826

Physical NES Carts 586

Physical NES games owned -- Super Mario/Duck Hunt

I hunt "wild only". I find a lot of SMBDH carts.

Edited: 10/12/2016 at 05:53 PM by Altus580

May 25, 2017 at 11:42:29 PM
The Hero (426)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania