Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NEScapade #002 - Caveman Games On a mission to play, beat, stream, and review the entire NES library.

LOCKED TOPIC

Apr 05 at 3:24:48 PM
dra600n (300)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut
Only 2 games? You're right, 5% was wayyyyyy too much credit.

-------------------------
Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Apr 05 at 3:47:17 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
Funny how you hide behind a foe list so I can't respond to your harassing private messages. You tell me to "fuck off" in the message and then do something like this unprovoked?

Lol, how desperate are you? Try a little harder because you're only painting yourself as an asshole.

You pretend to have sympathy with me then pounce on me when you feel the itch to be a dick.

If you don't believe that tragedy can change a person and affect them in many ways in the short term and long term then it tells me that any sympathy you had back then was just a farce, you're an absolute snake in the grass with nothing but an evil heart if that's the case and any sympathy for tragedies of your own were ill placed.

Got any of these for sale? Sell them to me. I also buy other NES Publisher inserts, and even GB/GBC, and SNES inserts too.

Apr 05 at 3:53:15 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
I recall the mods saying to take our discussion to PM by the way.

But you more or less said to me you have free reign in the community to do as you please because you're in touch, or some bullshit like that.

Got any of these for sale? Sell them to me. I also buy other NES Publisher inserts, and even GB/GBC, and SNES inserts too.

Apr 05 at 4:10:55 PM
fsped09 (234)
(( nes-city.com )) < King Solomon >
New York
Originally posted by: PowerPlayers

I recall the mods saying to take our discussion to PM by the way.

This. I'm going to have to lock the thread if we have more of this back and forth. You guys want to argue, take it to PMs. If you have an official gripe, PM a mod/admin and then we'll discuss. 

Apr 05 at 4:52:20 PM
fsped09 (234)
(( nes-city.com )) < King Solomon >
New York
I didn't realize this was a two year bump, I'm locking this up, nothing to see here.