Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Here's what $771.00 buys you in 2013 dollars updated 5/15: more goodies

May 6, 2013 at 11:02:57 AM
XYZ (76)
< King Solomon >
Ohio
These were some toughies to get and I definitely paid a premium but I am very happy to finally have landed them. All are releases by fellow NA members. I took a sudden liking to homebrews in recent months because I am learning 6502 and working on my very first game and in doing so, it has given me a brand new appreciation for those who have pioneered the NES homebrew scene.

8-Bit Xmas 2010
Ultimate Frogger
Happy Camper
Sneak'n Peek
Homebrew World Championships 2012
Hoppin' Mad
Bust-a-Nut

Edited: 05/15/2013 at 12:29 PM by XYZ

May 6, 2013 at 11:10:47 AM
Vergie (34)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Jeremy Vergason) < Meka Chicken >
Virginia
Very cool! I like that tin can game best, looks neat!

May 6, 2013 at 11:44:31 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Playing catch up sucks. Nice pickups!

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

May 6, 2013 at 11:47:32 AM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
Nice. Very cool stuff!!!

I have one copy of Slappin' Bitches left if you're interested.

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

May 6, 2013 at 11:53:09 AM
ankermane (49)
(Erik ) < Kraid Killer >
California
Very nice indeed. Love the Bust a Nut.

May 6, 2013 at 12:07:23 PM
XYZ (76)
< King Solomon >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Mario's Right Nut

Nice. Very cool stuff!!!

Thanks, I just won an individual cart last night on eBay. I believe it is manual only so I am still looking for a manual if you made one? or a box? or any other cool stuff?

May 6, 2013 at 12:11:37 PM
behemos (126)
(Endless Mike) < Lolo Lord >
Maryland
I was the one who sold these to you. Glad you're happy and that they got there safely.

May 6, 2013 at 12:16:12 PM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
Originally posted by: XYZ

Nice. Very cool stuff!!!

Thanks, I just won an individual cart last night on eBay. I believe it is manual only so I am still looking for a manual if you made one? or a box? or any other cool stuff?
The manual was just a piece of paper.  If it comes without it, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

If you dig up the original FS thread, there is a "box" in there that Gwididon...if I could spell it, made.  Fits in a UMC. 

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

May 6, 2013 at 12:32:32 PM
Dibin (77)
(Dylan N) < El Ripper >
Alberta
And here I thought I was going to see a tank full of fuel for your vehicle

Very nice grabs!

Here are some random chat quotes, you're missing out not being there!

remedy: we counted the rings on his penis..  thats how you tell a canadians age.

krunch: I'm a pig for reality tv dudes

megamanfan: mmf needs love

rhetoric: the internet is the only place adam touches clits

spacejockey: fat chicks are single, and they are gonna stay that way

May 6, 2013 at 12:38:57 PM
dquiros (106)
(David Quiros) < El Ripper >
Illinois
glad all those auctions went to a fellow NA member!

May 6, 2013 at 12:47:04 PM
NDubs306 (31)
(Machine Games TX) < Meka Chicken >
Texas
Already got Assimilate?

WTB DKC Competition Cart + Box / Insert  
WTB Nintendo PlayChoice 10 Games 
WTB Nintendo World Championship Memorabilia / Extras / Anything NWC 1990 
                    (ie, Jumpsuit, Stickers, Shirts, Hats, Flyers, Adds, Trophy's, Plaque's, Bags, Promos)

May 6, 2013 at 8:32:25 PM
WickedWonka (97)
(Mike D) < El Ripper >
Texas
You need to snag a copy of nomolos.. Awesome homebrew.. Nice collection so far man!

May 15, 2013 at 12:12:59 PM
XYZ (76)
< King Solomon >
Ohio
Thanks everyone for the feedback and comments. I think collecting homebrews and unreleased proto repro's is more fun than collecting official titles. There's some allure to knowing some fellow member coded this stuff. With that said, it's now time for part 2! Some more goodies arrived this week!

If anyone knows a supplier offering a box for NES Virus Cleaner, please let me know !!

Edited: 05/15/2013 at 12:13 PM by XYZ

May 15, 2013 at 1:32:18 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
How much did you pay for Airball and where did you get Free Fall?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

May 15, 2013 at 1:55:38 PM
XYZ (76)
< King Solomon >
Ohio
Airball was won on eBay for $85.00. Free Fall is also from the same seller via eBay.

May 15, 2013 at 2:04:23 PM
RetroDave (41)
(Dave T) < El Ripper >
Massachusetts

Airball was won on eBay for $85.00. Free Fall is also from the same seller via eBay.

So that was you, eh?

I figured it was someone on NA.

For sale/trade.  Want to trade for.

May 15, 2013 at 2:26:26 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Hrm. I wonder why I didn't see those. Can I get a link? Curious how you described them, RetroDave.

May 15, 2013 at 2:40:53 PM
XYZ (76)
< King Solomon >
Ohio
Comes right up in a completed items search for 'Airball NES' or here is the link.

Edited: 05/15/2013 at 02:43 PM by XYZ

May 15, 2013 at 3:03:04 PM
RetroDave (41)
(Dave T) < El Ripper >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Hrm. I wonder why I didn't see those. Can I get a link? Curious how you described them, RetroDave.

I ended up watching those auctions after following a link in a thread here on NA. It was the thread about the copies of "fake" Mega Man 10 press kits being sold as "games".

I was hoping to snipe Airball but it got too high for me.

For sale/trade.  Want to trade for.

May 15, 2013 at 3:21:47 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Got it. They were pretty specific in the title. Going to have to update my searches to cast a bigger net.

May 23, 2013 at 1:28:00 PM
gwyndion (322)
(Cookie Monster) < King Solomon >
California

Nice. Very cool stuff!!!

The manual was just a piece of paper.  If it comes without it, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

If you dig up the original FS thread, there is a "box" in there that Gwididon...if I could spell it, made.  Fits in a UMC. 

Gwyndion :-P

If anyone is LOOKING for certain repro/homebrews, I have a running repro company thread going as well as a lot of extras myself which include Limited Editions as well.  I'm also free to help answer questions and point people in the right direction so never hesitate to ask!  Here is the current list of repro companies.  Please let me know if I need to update it:
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...