Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Trade in your launch Switch at Gamestop, gets $200 toward a new Switch with extended battery life ENDS 9/15 !!!

Sep 13 at 9:19:05 PM
VmprHntrD (0)
< El Ripper >
United States
I'd imagine they call it a Switch still because that's the name the games started out playing under, and calling it something else and trying to convince a lot of foolish people some random new named device runs switch stuff would be an issue. I remember when the WiiU came out and there were stories all over, and even I was around a moron at a best buy(one of their workers) telling someone in store the WiiU was just an accessory for the Wii and you needed the accessory to play the newly boxed blue games. First got a laugh out of the stupidity, second warned the customer so they wouldn't end up getting something they might not want.

I think freshly off that disaster of a last console of theirs they don't want more messaging issues having to accommodate the lowest common denominator as far as base intelligence goes.

I have to admit I loathe gamestop, but being able to refresh my system for 100+tax wouldn't be so terrible. I've kept everything box and all that. I just have to wonder still if it's worth it or just ride it out for the coming hardware revision we all know is going to happen within likely the end of next year to keep up with the others.