Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

2018 NA Weekly Contest Tournament : First Round Contest ends Sunday, 11/04/18 at 11 PM NA Time

Nov 4, 2018 at 9:05:32 PM
Yoshi (34)
< Meka Chicken >
Ohio
Score updated: 1,762,800

Nov 4, 2018 at 9:08:43 PM
gutsman004 (126)
(Guts Man) < Wiz's Mom >
Texas

82,950 Game Completed

Never been a fan of this game,but at least it's not very long. I'm done so if others knock me out then congrats.

Nov 4, 2018 at 9:15:58 PM
Ausden (13)
(Jonathan ) < Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: the tall guy

Guys, I've got to bow out, and I'm really sorry. I did some early runs this week and was going to crack on pretty hard today, but unfortunately life got in the way. My dad had a heart attack this morning (he's resting in the ICU right now), and he's going to have to have open heart surgery pretty soon. I just got home, and Kickle Cubicle just isn't something pressing for me to dig into right now. I had hoped to make a dramatic run deep into the tournament, but there's always next year. Again, I'm sorry to bail like that but I can't even pretend to focus on anything right now.

Holy cow man, I'm so sorry to hear this. Just glad he is ok and I hope the surgury goes well. 

Nov 4, 2018 at 9:17:51 PM
Yoshi (34)
< Meka Chicken >
Ohio

Guys, I've got to bow out, and I'm really sorry. I did some early runs this week and was going to crack on pretty hard today, but unfortunately life got in the way. My dad had a heart attack this morning (he's resting in the ICU right now), and he's going to have to have open heart surgery pretty soon. I just got home, and Kickle Cubicle just isn't something pressing for me to dig into right now. I had hoped to make a dramatic run deep into the tournament, but there's always next year. Again, I'm sorry to bail like that but I can't even pretend to focus on anything right now.
You, your father, and your family are in my  prayers. I wish your Dad a speedy recovery.

Nov 4, 2018 at 10:26:49 PM
guillavoie (125)
(Der Graue Kasten) < Master Higgins >
Quebec
Originally posted by: Yoshi

This game is a lot of fun! I'm going to try to get a few more goes at it this weekend.

Shoutouts to Jim for the painting that I won in one of the weekly contests in 2017! I had to display it for this special occasion.

Man, you need to take a close up picture of that painting.

-------------------------

Nov 5, 2018 at 12:01:46 AM
skinnygrinny (68)
(a.k.a. the grinder. kobra kai! 42 foot tapeworm. Dragon kid. Sqoon kid. Surfer brah!) < Master Higgins >
Florida

I’m sorry. Your father, you and your family will be in my prayers. And i hope the best. 

2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Nov 5, 2018 at 4:16:14 AM
Bea_Iank (4)
(Beatrice Bueno Iank) < Master Higgins >
Brazil
Final scoreboard posted.
Congratulations to all that made to the 2nd round.
Thank you for participating Yoshi, The Tall Guy and Seppatoni.

A paragon of purity, chastity and innocence.
Fair reminder that I don't weigh the same as a duck, so I am not made of wood and therefore I am no witch.
Sometimes I don't know where in the world I am.

Nov 5, 2018 at 7:03:12 AM
arnpoly (110)
(Aaron ) < King Solomon >
Illinois

I'm so sorry, Randy.  Definitely be there for your family.  Praying for you all!

Take On The NES Library!
NES Games Finished: 136
--------------------------------------------------
Next Game: #137 - Shadowgate
Latest Post - 10/11/19 - #130 - Bad Street Brawler
--------------------------------------------------
Website | NA Thread | YouTube | Twitter | Twitch

Nov 5, 2018 at 7:32:07 AM
Yoshi (34)
< Meka Chicken >
Ohio
Originally posted by: guillavoie

Originally posted by: Yoshi

This game is a lot of fun! I'm going to try to get a few more goes at it this weekend.

Shoutouts to Jim for the painting that I won in one of the weekly contests in 2017! I had to display it for this special occasion.

Man, you need to take a close up picture of that painting.
Ask and you shall receive.