NintendoAge http://nintendoage.com/forum/ -Sqooner Bubble Bobble 2 and Panic Restaurant Protos? http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=3735 2007-11-19T21:47:13 -05.00 SONIKtheHEDGEHOG 148
That being said there is nothing that can be done about it now and there is zero need to bitch and complain back and forth. We don't need the drama or hassle. If you don't like what Jason done, don't buy from him in the future. If you are pissed at the seller, then don't buy from her. Mark I a sorry you didn't get your stuff, it truly sucks and the seller has zero ethics for going back on a done deal. If people have beefs with each other do it over PMs cause the rest of us are tired of the drama on the boards. Thread Locked!
~~NGD ]]>
Bubble Bobble 2 and Panic Restaurant Protos? http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=3735 2007-11-19T21:42:52 -05.00 SONIKtheHEDGEHOG 148
Lock thread.

-Nick ]]>
Bubble Bobble 2 and Panic Restaurant Protos? http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=3735 2007-11-19T21:22:22 -05.00 SONIKtheHEDGEHOG 148 Bubble Bobble 2 and Panic Restaurant Protos? http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=3735 2007-11-19T21:08:57 -05.00 SONIKtheHEDGEHOG 148
I'm sick and tired of defending myself when I did nothing wrong here and you just come on out and have these little chastising remarks again as if I was "supposed" to do something.

Here's the email I sent to the seller, who is 100% the reason why you did not get the game, NOT ME, so get things straight again.

Jared: WTF invited you to the peanut gallery? No one is being low or gloating about anything. People wanted to know what happened and this is what happened. I did nothing wrong here. In fact, if you want to be straight up, I still say MrMark offered to end the item early, clearly did not ask for a BIN, lowballed the seller, and then said that is not what he meant when asked about it on this forum. It is the seller who decided to relist these on eBay. It was the SELLER who had them up for 6 hrs before I bought ONE of the protos. SELLER. If I was being "low" I would have went into one of the finders keepers things and had pics all over the place like some people do when they get things over others, but I do not.

This whole thing is the seller's fault. Don't get me involved in this when I had nothing to do with the decision of the seller to relist them.

Sonik: No one is ruffling feathers, that was not meant to be a stab or brag at anyone. I don't even have a freaking website, what do I care? I collect for myself, no one else.

Fact is MrMark tried to lowball the person in the first place. He won the item at the same price, but someone must have educated the seller on protos or offered more money. IF he would have done this before, would the seller have relisted it anyway? No one will ever know, but I posted my ONLY communication ever with the buyer.

Hi, Jason~

I'm glad the game arrived safe and sound...I had no idea those games would cause such a commotion!

To avoid further problems...I plead the fifth.

I do still have Panic Restaurant and somewhere I have the original artwork for that game. Seems people in the NES community are interested in this sort of thing, as well. I can't sell them on e-bay from what I can tell through research. Any thoughts?

~Jana

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Bubble Bobble 2 Arrived!
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:35:32 -0600

Hey Jana, I received the game today, many thanks!

Quick question, what exactly caused you to relist the item on eBay after mrmark won it? Did someone let you know what the true value of the game was, or make an offer? It is a mystery to everyone and in the NES community we are trying to figure out exactly if anyone (who) made you an offer beforehand to end the auction and if someone told you (other than MrMark) what the items were worth.

Also, what did you do with Panic Restaurant?
]]>
Bubble Bobble 2 and Panic Restaurant Protos? http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=3735 2007-11-19T16:45:06 -05.00 SONIKtheHEDGEHOG 148 Bubble Bobble 2 and Panic Restaurant Protos? http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=3735 2007-11-19T16:39:46 -05.00 SONIKtheHEDGEHOG 148 ~~NGD ]]> Bubble Bobble 2 and Panic Restaurant Protos? http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=3735 2007-11-19T16:38:09 -05.00 SONIKtheHEDGEHOG 148 Originally posted by: DreamTR

BB2 just got here today

That's wrong, thats just low... ]]>
Bubble Bobble 2 and Panic Restaurant Protos? http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=3735 2007-11-19T16:26:49 -05.00 SONIKtheHEDGEHOG 148 Bubble Bobble 2 and Panic Restaurant Protos? http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=3735 2007-11-19T16:21:47 -05.00 SONIKtheHEDGEHOG 148 Bubble Bobble 2 and Panic Restaurant Protos? http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=3735 2007-11-19T16:06:46 -05.00 SONIKtheHEDGEHOG 148 Seriously.. If this had happened to me... I would be pretty pissed... I can't believe somebody else on the forums bought this proto after knowing where it came from... The auction would have been pulled by ebay and Mark may have still had a fighting chance at getting it... And to make things worse after DreamTR gets it... He says, "BB2 just got here today" This thread was pretty much done and over with... This new post just really pissed me off for some reason... It just seems he's trying to rub it in after all that...

I am not trying to ruffle feathers here, even though I'm sure it will... There's just a major lack of ethics here... Hope you enjoy the tainted cart...

]]>